• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TVon

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 8, 2011
    Brownsburg
    These are way small, less than 10, typically reserved for small electronics, it's probably size 6.

Knife Lady:
    I bought my Black Blur from Brad and my ESSE 3 from you both at the 1500
    My latest purchase of the Leek was an amazon impulse buy, because I was already getting a few things on there. $36.49 free shipping.
    Do you know the part number of the Benchmade tool kits Brad has? Could you have him message me the part# and price? I like the look of the 981084F over the folding style 98599F.

Indy .. I have the exact same knife and used the screwdriver set I listed in the post before yours. It has the correct sized Torx bit to change the clip. I believe it was T6 or T7. It was about $12.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    99% of the knife screws I see are T6. you can get a single T6 screwdriver at menards for something like $2.50 I think, that's what I use.

Rey B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    When I ordered some repair parts from Kershaw for my Leek they sent me a tool that hangs on my key ring with 3 bits inside.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I just use on of those fold up ones you can get at any hardware store. Hell, I got mine at a truck stop. In a pinch, a similar size allen wrench will work too.

Ebux

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2010
    I needed a T-6 for my new ZT 350. Found a multiple torx driver at lowes T-3 to T-8 for about $12.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Where can one get a quality micro "TORX" or star bits/driver set?

I bought a cheap one on ebay last year to switch my Kershaw Black Blur from point down carry to point up carry. I just picked up a Kershaw Leek and wanted to change the clip, as well and noticed the bit is already distorted.

Also where can you find the screws? Is there a source other than Kershaw?

Got mine at Sears Hardware...Craftsman...like these Sears: Online department store featuring appliances, tools, fitness equipment and more

The green ones are Torx; I bought them for my CRKTs

DaveL

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Lafayette
    Electrical supply houses have good sets. I got mine at Lafayette Electronic Supply. It's very good. Separate screwdrivers with really long thin handles. Comes in handy on different situations.

Top Bottom