• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ssylvester

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    I would also trade toward a Draco 762 AK pistol. I am going to be moving out of state soon so this has an expiration date. Make a solid offer, I'm willing to negotiate either way. I'm located in Angola, NE IN 45 min North of Fort Wayne on 69. I want to keep trades local within a 40 min drive. I consider the trade value $525 for everything.
    I have a Smith and Wesson Bodyguard .380 semi-automatic pistol with 2 magazines. It has custom stippled rubber adhesive grip texture (removable if not your thing), a black hogue handall jr., and includes 2 pinky extensions for the magazines. Ammo is also available for the right deal. It includes all original packaging and materials (Gun lock, concealed carry case, etc). It is working like new, I've put about 3 mags worth of ammo down the tube. I can include 2 boxes (50 rounds of Hornady 90 gr ZMax, 7 Rounds of Winchester self defense HP, and 69 rounds of Tula 91 gr FMJ ammo. It includes an uncle Mikes pocket holster.
    I want a Makarov pistol, looking at all Makarov makes, P-64, .380, Russian, Polish, Etc. I am considering all Makarov offers. I want to work out a deal of equal value plus or minus cash.
    link to pictures:
    http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab10/sly272/864ABDB1-B8D8-4EC5-9DAE-5EB1DC697548_zpswunbsfjx.jpg

Last edited:

Steve.43

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Wabash, IN
    I have a Makarov P63 with two mags and ten boxes of ammo. I live in Wabash County. This gun might be larger than you'll want for CC, but it you're interested in working out a trade I could meet you in Fort Wayne.

Steve Henderson

Steve.43

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Wabash, IN
    I have a Makarov P63 with two mags and ten boxes of ammo. I live in Wabash County. This gun might be larger than you'll want for CC, but it you're interested in working out a trade I could meet you in Fort Wayne.

Steve Henderson

Sorry for the duplication.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom