• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Plague421

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Portage
    I have hit some financial hard times and need to move this rather quickly. :noway::noway::noway:

I have for sale a Smith & Wesson M&P AR-15. It is in almost NIB condition and has had less than 1,000 rounds fired through it. I only used Remington UMC ammo. :ar15:

I have made a slight modification to the handguard, it has a plastic weaver rail attached to the bottom for the vertical foregrip. Other than that this rifle is totally stock.

Rifle comes with a case, 1 30rnd GI mag, 2 vertical foregrips, and a flat-top riser. One of the foregrips is actually a "Grip pod" that a friend of mine used during his deployment in Iraq. Unfortunately he broke one of the legs, so the internals are not there. It is still a sturdy grip though. The other is just a standard "broom handle" type grip.

See pics below.

I would like $780 however I am willing to negotiate. I am also open to PARTIAL trades, preferably some form of a carry pistol, .45 is preferred. However money takes priority over a trade.
    First cash offer of $780 takes it.

Here is a link with information about the rifle.

Product: Model M&P15A Rifle

I am located in Portage, IN. I am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet for sale.

PM me to setup a meeting/discuss trades/negotiate/exchange phone #'s etc.

The rifle appears to be dirty in the pictures, but that's just the grease. :D

PICs:

P1010977.jpg

P1010976.jpg

P1010978.jpg

For additional images click here: AR Sale pictures by plague421 - Photobucket

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom