• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I didn’t realize they had a bump for the pandemic, but that’s apparently over.

I have been wondering if we will start seeing more theft in groceries as prices rise for those on a fixed income … my Wal Mart backed off on receipt checks for a while but they’re back with a vengeance.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

I have been wondering if we will start seeing more theft in groceries as prices rise for those on a fixed income … my Wal Mart backed off on receipt checks for a while but they’re back with a vengeance.

You know, I've noticed I've had to resume the "No thank you, have a nice day" and keep walking recently. Glad to hear its not just me.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I have been wondering if we will start seeing more theft in groceries as prices rise for those on a fixed income …

I know I have seen a theft in fuel. Filled up one of our shop trucks with diesel on Friday, on Monday morning she was empty. All trucks are now being parked in the shop.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I know I have seen a theft in fuel. Filled up one of our shop trucks with diesel on Friday, on Monday morning she was empty. All trucks are now being parked in the shop.
    Man it truly is the 1970s all over again. I remember everyone buying lockable gas caps. The hoodlum kids in the neighborhood were well known to siphon a tank or two.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

How much extra were they getting?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Well, the powers that be would probably frown on leaving the trucks out as bait.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Looks like it was a 20% bump?

Crazy thing is, it’s a crap load of money.

A household of four gets $835 a month. We are that size and spend maybe $600 a month on groceries.
    No wonder they didn't want to go back to work. This should get more people working now.

Top Bottom