• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Every time they would do inspection arms and dry fire the thing I don't think they were worried.

A well designed tomato stake such as these will take it...

Like someone said, "The English make a good battle rifle, the Americans a good hunting rifle, the Germans a good shooting rifle and the Russians a good canoe paddle..."

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2022
    South Bend
    Every time they would do inspection arms and dry fire the thing I don't think they were worried.

A well designed tomato stake such as these will take it...

Like someone said, "The English make a good battle rifle, the Americans a good hunting rifle, the Germans a good shooting rifle and the Russians a good canoe paddle..."
    Hahaha I thought I was some kind of evil genius who was the only one that came up with the tomato stake idea!! Bravo

Reale1741

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 22, 2020
    Jeffersonville
    I make and sell dummy rounds in various surplus calibers including 7.62x54r. They're what I use for function testing and dry firing. If you need some, let me know.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Hahaha I thought I was some kind of evil genius who was the only one that came up with the tomato stake idea!! Bravo
    I believe it was Joseph Stalin. They came to him about stopping the manufacture of the SKS since they had the AK and he said the peasant farmers of the country would loose pieces of it since it had a detachable bayonet along with other choice words.

Top Bottom