• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Richwon4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    Northern IN
    LGS chatter was mixed on this place and the verdict was yet to be determined on the type of shop Sniper Company was going to be. First impression of the place is that they specialize in assault rifles. Firearms seemed to be competitively priced. I was in there today and despite ME being a pain in the butt I received good service. They seem to have a lot going for them other than their outskirts location. They stock a lot of items most other shops do not. Like affordable bi-pods. Friendly knowledgeable staff but don't have expectations of significant price drops.

Richwon4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    Northern IN
    Indeed 5 minutes from Lima, if you know it is out there. But they do a good job advertising. I'd imagine a building that size has quite some overhead.

silentvoice71

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Ft Wayne IN
    I don't like them... I was handed a handgun I pulled the slide and was told if I drop the slide I bought it...... Bs I will never go back. 21st doesn't pull that crap. I should be allowed to pull a slide check barrel ramp and so on. I wanna look and inspect just holding it and looking wont do it for me..... So I'll continue taking my business to 21st btw I just bought a remmington 700 sps tactical AAC from 21st and had a fantastic expierence.

firemedic140

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Harlan, IN
    And your more than welcome to shop else where. However, the reasoning for us checking the chamber then handing it over (I know it goes against the basic gun handling rules) In a busy store how many times do you think a popular gun is released from slide lock and dry fired? We have had some very nice finishes on a few guns that have come into the store. They would have been pretty rough if we allowed the slides to be dropped. I apologize for your visit.

Top Bottom