• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Ok, so in the past I bought a G19...was kinda.....Meh.... so sold it, and eventually got an M&P 9c, and I loved it, and it was my EDC for years, recently I traded it for something I realized was not for me, and traded it for a....you guessed it a G19...now this one has a Dagger slide, so I already like the looks. It is a Gen 3 19 frame with a dagger slide and barrel, for some reason thins one speaks to me, and it says Keep me! Now...I still do not like the finger grooves, so I used my Dremel to smooth them out, now, this is just a start, and I wanted to see what my skills could do, so I sanded them partially down, with the intent to have them finished, or do it my self....What say a'll? This is just a rough start....

Attachments

• IMG_4197.jpeg
      IMG_4197.jpeg
      530.8 KB · Views: 32
    • IMG_4198.jpeg
      IMG_4198.jpeg
      386.7 KB · Views: 31
    • IMG_4199.jpeg
      IMG_4199.jpeg
      400.5 KB · Views: 33
    • IMG_4200.jpeg
      IMG_4200.jpeg
      506.2 KB · Views: 35
    • IMG_4194.jpeg
      IMG_4194.jpeg
      463.8 KB · Views: 33

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Good enough for government work. I would encourage you to continue trading (not with this one) and checking out tons of guns. Took me ten years of trading… err… too many guns… to figure out exactly what worked for me. I still do often for fun, but I tried everything.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    You can also pick up Dagger frames stupid cheap as PSA runs them for like $49 + shipping/tax and ffl transfer fee. I picked up one as a full time frame for an Advantage Arms 22LR conversion kit.

Don't think I'd ever carry one, but there are folks here on INGO who swear by them.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Good enough for government work. I would encourage you to continue trading (not with this one) and checking out tons of guns. Took me ten years of trading… err… too many guns… to figure out exactly what worked for me. I still do often for fun, but I tried everything.
    My wife is on me about trading so much...I tell her at least it costs nothing but time and a little gas, I say this now, but I'm done trading for a while.....with the exception of a few bucket list guns, I have the guns I want....if the SHTF, I'll probably get killed first, and they'll get stolen, or sold......LOL

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    You can also pick up Dagger frames stupid cheap as PSA runs them for like $49 + shipping/tax and ffl transfer fee. I picked up one as a full time frame for an Advantage Arms 22LR conversion kit.

Don't think I'd ever carry one, but there are folks here on INGO who swear by them.
    That would be my suggestion.. Get a Dagger lower for $50. I like the feel of the dagger frame much better than the glock and you are rid of the finger groves you don't like as well as getting what I consider a better factory trigger.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    That would be my suggestion.. Get a Dagger lower for $50. I like the feel of the dagger frame much better than the glock and you are rid of the finger groves you don't like as well as getting what I consider a better factory trigger.
    Agreed, and to be honest, probably could have sold the Glock frame for a good bit more than what the Dagger frame would have cost.

Top Bottom