Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    15r81V0.jpg

nUWyM6f.jpg

AT stands for Anti-Tank :rockwoot:

I went to the gunshow saturday on a whim as a few friends were going. I wasnt planning on buying anything as I'm trying to save up for a car/truck but two guns caught my eye. This one and a HK VP70Z. Sadly the VP70 was a little too beat up for me and against my wallet's decision I brought home the new Glock 40 MOS Hunter in 1cm master race.
    Personally I've never been a fan of Glocks but for 10mm it's pretty hard to beat. I said for a few years now that I'd buy a Glock when they came out with a longslide in 10mm. They finally did it. It is also milled for an optic and it came with 4 different bases along with 3 Mags and the other standard accessories. I swapped to the medium beaver tail grip already and I have a total of 8 mags.
    Also who says you cant get a deal at a gunshow. I bought 2 used mags for it for $20. Can't beat that. Also got 2 Colt AA2000 mags and 4 early Wilson Rogers 1911 mags. Pretty good day.

tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    There is one at my LGS. The price is north of $700. Is that the ballpark for these?

I paid $699.99 for mine. Sadly that's the going rate for the G40. The other calibers are a bit cheaper though this is a substantially bigger gun than even the G41. Honestly though it's a Glock and you'll always overpay because of how Glock conducts their business.

About the same on GB
    Semi Auto Pistols for Sale - Buy Semi Auto Pistols at GunBroker.com

And also on Gunwatcher
    glock mos 10mm for sale

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Good looking gun for a modern design, I don't see them for sale with the optical sight though.

Top Bottom