• ...and so much more!
  • techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    This weekend my daughter got her first shot with a cricket rifle. Now, she is 9 and has been shooting since last May off and on, but she has not had a chance to play with the cricket rifle.

This weekend I am watching her use the cricket and I took a few pictures of my parental failure. Just one look at this pic should show to you what I have done, what my instructional path has done to her.

The cricket was not her first rifle, but in the way she handles it, you know which rifle was... (shhhh! don't blurt out the answer for the other readers! ;) )

5779504856_5a104ea3a8_z.jpg

I blame INGO for this one...

:ingo:

Techres

Last edited:

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    This weekend my daughter got her first shot with a cricket rifle. Now, she is 9 and has been shooting since last May off and on, but she has not had a chance to play with the cricket rifle.

This weekend I am watching her use the cricket and I took a few pictures of my parental failure. Just one look at this pic should show to you what I have done, what my instructional path has done to her.

The cricket was not her first rifle, but in the way she handles it, you know which rifle was... (shhhh! don't blurt out the answer for the other readers! ;) )

5779504856_5a104ea3a8_z.jpg

I blame INGO for this one...

:ingo:

Techres

NICE!!! I hope to fail in my parental duties in about a year! :D

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Be warned; the Cricket is a Gateway Gun. Next she'll want a "real" gun like a .223 or maybe she'll go for the hardcore stuff and demand a .308.

redpitbull44

Expert
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    Be warned; the Cricket is a Gateway Gun. Next she'll want a "real" gun like a .223 or maybe she'll go for the hardcore stuff and demand a .308.

I'd say it looks like a .223 was her gateway gun. Mebby an AR15 to be exact :dunno:
    :rockwoot:

Good daddy. If you were here in front of me, I'd shake your hand and buy you the next box of ammo.

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    Tell me about it. My youngest started out with a Cricket when she was four. Saturday, she "made" me take her to the range. We spent about four hours there, and most of her time was spent behind my MP5 and my AR. She was even shooting the 1911!. She's only eight. I'm gonna have to sell a kidney to keep her in ammo!

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Tell me about it. My youngest started out with a Cricket when she was four. Saturday, she "made" me take her to the range. We spent about four hours there, and most of her time was spent behind my MP5 and my AR. She was even shooting the 1911!. She's only eight. I'm gonna have to sell a kidney to keep her in ammo!

You gotcha to hook her on the cheap stuff man; get her a 9mm :):

futureofwar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    Bunker Hill
    Here is to hoping that well still be able to have non hunting weapons by the time my daughter is old enough to shoot !!! Good job man every girl / woman should know how to shoot there would be so many less rapes in this world!

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Looks like youre in trouble!!!! I feel for your wallet now man you thought just having kids was bad now theyre using up ammo too,man its terrible. My niece goes thru some 223 -556 ,22lr,and 9mm when she comes over! She has to shoot the SF SBRs ,my dads Uzi, and I almost forgot "her" GSG522. Its just sad... when I have to replace it all,lol. Great job man seriously!

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    i ruin peoples daughters all the time, but i dont start threads about it. :dunno:

You might not, but I am sure they do. Better go and check those other forums:

parentingforum.com
    diggingholesdeep.org/forum/
    ruraldisposal.info/forums/SSS/
    angrydad.com/plans/nonLEO/
    mensa.org/sofrigginsmartnoonewillcatchmeforum/

And of course:

huffingtonpost.com/news/arianaandiraqhatelovechild.htm

Not sure about that last one though...

:laugh:

Top Bottom