So I went to bed on a Friday night...And when I woke up I saw this.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Old Syko

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Dang liquid diet meal that tastes worse than bad wine...can you at least chase it with a frosty Coors light? So when do they start this molestation?
    Clear liquids only after the wonderful concoction such as water, broth, light colored popsicles and so on so I would guess Coors Light might be OK from one standpoint since it's little more than water to start with but I wonder what the alcohol would do with the sleepy time juice. Don't think I would want to find out.

Starts the afternoon before the event.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Clear liquids only after the wonderful concoction such as water, broth, light colored popsicles and so on so I would guess Coors Light might be OK from one standpoint since it's little more than water to start with but I wonder what the alcohol would do with the sleepy time juice. Don't think I would want to find out.

Starts the afternoon before the event.

Dang growing old is gonna suck

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I'm had to start trimming my beard more or else the grey patch on the chin gets real prominent

I did this for a few years. Then it didn’t get any darker after trimming down.

This past year I grew out the beard fully and it is mostly grey.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old Syko

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Dang growing old is gonna suck
    The physical part........well sorta, but there are things that make up for it if you've done your part.

BTW there is an old saying that pain is just fear leaving the body. I ain't skeerd o nuthin these days!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Well, she could take the house, the car and most of your earnings....but then you'd have to marry her first! :)

A couple of Benjamins is cheap in anyone's book.

Meh. I must be different. If I saw a guy flashing hundreds, I'd think "Who does that d-bag think he's trying to impress?" and then I'd walk the other way.

Old Syko

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    A couple hundos in this day and age? Really? You get what you pay for and for a couple undos you're liable to get a bunch of stuff you didn't pay for. Even crack isn't cheap these days.

BTW grey hair is recognized as being dignified when properly quaffed. I got no idea what a feller would do with that one goofy looking strangler though.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    What about...down there!?!

Due to my recent hernia surgery I am proud to say that all is well in Dixie (No hair....No problem).....But it's growing back....So far no Confederates in Dixie...But the days are numbered.....

original.jpg

Last edited:

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Pretty close. I still have some darker spots here and there. Though for my hair the grey is mostly confined to the temples. Though there is more farther back every year.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    At this point, it looks like the RhinoFro (aka JoeFro) will lose the battle to hair loss before it loses the battle to going gray.

This reminds me of our good friend, Bob Trueblood, who passed away a few years ago. His hair was white, but holy crap it was as thick as a teenager's. He even got it back the same way after chemo! I miss him.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I was about to say that. Wait till you get them down there

Three more popped up on my arm this morning.....You're right...They may be heading south....So far belly is clear and my five chest hairs just got a Confederate in the mix......That eyebrow one was the scout and the rest are charging once they heard the coast was clear....:)

Top Bottom