• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SwingW/theWing

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2015
    Bloomington
    ...this car passes me and I noticed it had dealer tags. No big deal normally but then I just start laughing because they are Kentucky tags. They actually read KY Dealer. :dunno: Do they not think about these things?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    So... What's the issue? Are dealer plates only valid in the state they are issued?

Or is it because it looks like the guy sells KY lubricant?

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Wonder if his other car is a Ford Taurus from Ed Pinkly, you know, a Pinkly Taurus.

I kid not, one of my ex BIL's was the Forensic Chemist with Anderson PD, the car that was availible to him was a Mary Kay pink Taurus.. The jokes were non stop.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    mary kay gave tauruses??? I thought it was caddies

They have used lots of different cars over the years, The Caddie it the top right of the line car they lease out.

Mary Kay has different incentive levels for its consultants. Independent Beauty Consultants can earn the use of a white Chevy Cruze, in August 2014 introduced the limited edition Lipstick Red color option also for limited time, or cash compensation of $375 a month. Independent Sales Directors can choose a black Toyota Camry, Chevy Equinox, or $500 a month. Top Independent Sales Directors can choose between the pink Cadillac DTS, Cadillac CTS, or cash option of $900 a month.

The specific qualifications for earning the car depend upon the country, and vehicle that is desired. If those qualifications are not met, then the distributor has to pay for a portion of the lease of the car for that month. Meeting the qualifications entitles the distributor to pay no monthly lease and 85% of the car insurance, or a pre-determined cash compensation award.

In 2011, a solid black Ford Mustang was introduced as a possible incentive. In 2014, a black BMW was introduced in its place, although the pink Cadillac remains the top reward for those distributors who sell $100,000 or more in a year.

Top Bottom