• g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    [video]https://youtu.be/-Bn0rs-GObE[/video]

This was stage 2 at NPCCC today. 32 rounds through one barrel. The barrel rotated and your feet had to shuffle side to side about 3-4 feet of movement total. Is it a legal stage? I guess there was discussion on saturday about it, and it was decided since their was movement side to side it was not one position...I was not there during the discussion, that is just what I was told today, so who knows what was really discussed.

I personally hated the stage. The prop is cool, but to make it an entire stage :noway::noway:

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I have shot thru a barrel, at MCFG, Fri., night steel, but it was fixed..... The only thing I can see, is you should be able to get all of your brass.....

What is NPCCC ?????

romack991

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    Rule book is pretty clear on it. A bit hard to tell from first person camera but it looks legal.

1.2.1.3 Long Courses: in Level III or higher matches must notrequire more than 32 rounds to complete. At any level match,course design and construction must not require more than 8scoring hits from any single location or view, nor allow acompetitor to shoot all targets in the course of fire from anysingle location or view.See the glossary, Appendix A3, for the definition of location and view.

Location ...........................A physical space within the boundaries of a course offire. For the purposes of this rule, a competitor will not be considered to have changed location until bothfeet have moved to a new physical position.

View ................................A range of sight or vision specific to an array oftargets. In order to constitute a new "view" underthis rule, the range of sight of an array of targets mustbe broken by a vision barrier of some sort, such that adifferent array of targets is seen in the new view.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Looks legal. A similar stages was done at WVPPS in 2005. Mixed reviews there as well. Oxford has a similar contraption that is a seat position and was fun. I have video on here somewhere.

Top Bottom