• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ahab

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Hey guys - you've probably noticed that I've not been around that much lately. I recently took a new job with NRA that has had me relocate (for the time being) to Washington State to work in political activities up here. As a consequence, I've been really busy.

I wanted to stop in though and personally thank the good people of INGO and Atlanta Conservation Club (my home range) for a great few years in Indiana. In the short time I was there, I met some great people and made some great friends and hope the best for all of you.

I especially want to thank INGO for the outpouring of support during Top Shot. You guys were phenomenal, and the emails, PMs, and messages I've received from fellow Indiana gun owners have really been a great source of positive encouragement in the past couple of weeks as well.

I'll still be around INGO, and no matter where I end up I'll always consider myself in an Indiana Gun Owner first!

-Caleb

Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    Caleb, you were a class act on Top Shot. Knowing you are involved with the NRA may make me come back to it. Love being a member of it for what it stands for, but hate, HATE, the dang gone constant money requests. Good luck in your new job.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    Good Luck Caleb!
    You are headed to God's country, it is beautiful beyond words.
    Be sure to hop the Anacortes ferry out to Friday Harbor and get in some whale watching!

Anacortes_ferry_terminal.jpg

Ahab

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    John, believe me I understand about the requests for money - at the same time, look at it this way. Those requests are what allow NRA to put people like me in positions to defend all of our gun rights across the nation, whether it's in Indiana or in Washington!

Rey B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Good luck with the new job Caleb. Thank you for the class you brought to Top Shot.

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    Hoosiers don't take root well when transplanted. We'll be here for ya when you get back! ;) :D

Take care Caleb, I've moved out of state 3 times, never gone for much more than a year, also I had some ex-family that moved out to Everett, and as I recall they liked it, though they did come back too. :dunno:

Top Bottom