• ...and so much more!
  • Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    This stuff can happen just about anywhere these days. As deo62 said at least the officers are ok.

Also, nothing good happens after midnight.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I know that some of you this happens every week!
    I think our last shooting was about 10 years ago.

WIBC has been reporting this one all day. When I hear "Police-involved shooting" and "Tell City/Perry County" in the same sentence it gets my attention. Mostly because I've never heard it before.

Later reports said the now deceased bad guy was in a stolen truck and it spiraled from there.

It is good to hear the good guys all went home.

Pro-tip: Don't steal trucks and shoot at the Police. This will significantly decrease your chances of being shot by the Police.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    It’s a big shock we just don’t have stuff like this happen.

Many “bleeding hearts“ stating the police over reacted? They were shot at twice and only returned fire the second time.

He tore up several police vehicles in the stations parking lot including the school resource officers challenger that was donated.

Many people called for respect for the dead guy. IMO you lose “respect“ when you shot at the police?

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Probably a meth head needing money to fuel his habit. Perry County has a pretty bad meth problem.

My GF grew up in tell city and her mom & brother lives in Troy so I’ve heard plenty of stories.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Many “bleeding hearts“ stating the police over reacted? They were shot at twice and only returned fire the second time.

He tore up several police vehicles in the stations parking lot including the school resource officers challenger that was donated.

Many people called for respect for the dead guy. IMO you lose “respect“ when you shot at the police?
    Yeah, the only respect he deserves is for his remains to be handled respectfully. Other than that...

49tcfg.jpg

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Haven't heard anything (in either direction) concerning the action of the Officers. Last I heard there was no confirmation if it was the Officer or the bad guy who ended the bad guy's life.

Respect for the dead guy? Don't drag the corpse out in the street and set it on fire. Don't throw the corpse in the river. Other than that? Don't steal vehicles and shoot at the Police, you'll live longer.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I was just down in Derby last weekend, with visits to Cannelton, Tell City, and Troy. We had an excellent lunch at some brewhouse near the river. Seemed like a pretty quiet place, but I’m from Indy so most places do.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I was just down in Derby last weekend, with visits to Cannelton, Tell City, and Troy. We had an excellent lunch at some brewhouse near the river. Seemed like a pretty quiet place, but I’m from Indy so most places do.
    Hiway 66 from Derby to Cannelton might be the best motorcycle road in Indiana. Were you on a bike? Sounds like you ate at the Pour Haus, usually pretty good eating.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Hiway 66 from Derby to Cannelton might be the best motorcycle road in Indiana. Were you on a bike? Sounds like you ate at the Pour Haus, usually pretty good eating.
    No, it was last Saturday when it was really windy and wet. We had a cabin in Derby, but there wasn’t much nearby. The lady at the general store suggested Julie’s (I think) cafe for breakfast. We ended up over in Cannelton after that because my wife insisted on riding over that bridge to Kentucky. We ended up sticking around long enough for lunch at Pour Haus and then wandered over to Monkey Hollow winery. Despite the weather, it was a great trip. So quiet down in Derby along the river.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    No, it was last Saturday when it was really windy and wet. We had a cabin in Derby, but there wasn’t much nearby. The lady at the general store suggested Julie’s (I think) cafe for breakfast. We ended up over in Cannelton after that because my wife insisted on riding over that bridge to Kentucky. We ended up sticking around long enough for lunch at Pour Haus and then wandered over to Monkey Hollow winery. Despite the weather, it was a great trip. So quiet down in Derby along the river.
    Sounds like a great time. I ride that area all I can.

This look familiar?

Derby Cliffs.jpg

Top Bottom