So, What Are You Buying With Your Tax Refund?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Getting like 200 back, it'll pay off the rest of my credit card balance. Which will undoubtedly shoot back when I buy another gun, of course.

Sgt7330

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    Rush Co.
    If I can sneak some $$ past the wife I hope to get either a 1903 Springfield , a good CMP Garand or an M1 Carbine. Although a guy on here has a nice Mauser for sale, it might end up here too.

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    Brought home my new M&P15moe and accessories last sunday and now deciding on a new 340PD. A little of our return is going towards landscaping the back yard and the wife has some money to play with like I did. No idea what she plans to do with her fun money. The rest will be put into savings. This was the first year that the wife and I took some money out of our return for ourselves. Before now it's always gone to bills/debt but we've worked our way into a decent financial situation. Only debt is the house, so our efforts of putting every tax return dollar over the past 10 years towards our debt helped.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Well funds aren't going to pan out for me to get a Garand like I'd hoped...

Today I did the $300 NRA Lifetime Member upgrade (I can confirm it is real).
    Picked up a Sig P6 at the Primitive Peddler in Columbus. (Pics later)
    Ordered a White Oak Armament AR barrel (8-12 week wait, WOW)

Heading to Bradis tomorrow to look at AR parts, holsters, other stuff on my list I'd be happy to find local before I order online...

indybrad

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm going to redo my screened in porch, and pay someone to pressurewash and stain my deck because who the **** wants to do that. I'll probably buy some ar parts too, maybe a 1911.

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    I am debating, I can either work on my AR, sexify my matchmaster, set up my spartan for cc, or get a draco and start getting it ready for an SBR build. Don't know which way I will go yet. Any suggestions?

Top Bottom