So what is your firearm that you wish was made?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    3in barrel, fixed sights, med frame, round grip, 357/38 Spec, Blue or Stainless. Sound like a S&W M13, or a M65. Competitive priced. Not $800.
    Taurus is inching its way with 605, and 856 in 3 in trim. S&W is going to lose again.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    An AR15 platform that sits squarely between the AR15 and AR10 in all dimensions, built specifically around 264 USA.

AR10s are a bit large, AR15s lack the OAL in the magazines to really push cartridge development to the limits.

The LWRC 6.8 platform is close but not quite enough OAL gain to warrant it. It'd be especially nice if the new platform used an AR10 bolt head and barrel extension.

SpinDrift762

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 4, 2022
    Brownsburg
    Once Gaston Glock goes to the clouds, I'm sure glock will approach the pcc and maybe even the rifle scene.
    If that really happens, I’ll be throwing money at them. A true well thought out Glock SMG/Carbine should be a thing. Obviously it will look like a brick, probably more like the TP9 or MP7 than a traditional rifle with the mag forward of the grip.

22LRFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 9, 2022
    East Central Indiana
    A very basic Glock carbine that shoots the most popular rounds and accepts Glock mags. One that’s super easy to clean and reliable. I’m all for it. Would also love a lcp size Glock.

Top Bottom