• ...and so much more!
  • clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana
    My EDC for the last five years or so has been a SOG Twitch XL. A while back I noticed the assisted opening function started acting up. So I called SOG and they told me to ship it in to be fixed.

I sent it in a week ago last Friday via USPS. I got a e-mail last Friday from UPS telling me it is on the way back. Got it today, works just as good as it did new. Plus they throwed in a free TracLite by Tool Logic for the trouble.

I would say overall pretty good customer service. I'm happy.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I have a Sogzilla that I EDC. It was around $25 and has held up quite well for the price paid. I also have a mini pentagon that I love, one of my favorites. Glad to hear that they stand behind their products.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    My Sog Trident Tanto is my edc. I had a replacement clip sent to me for free and very quickly by Sog. Now I carry it without the clip actually but their service was gtg...

picture.php

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I personally own a kilowatt and IDK about the palidin powerplay i use but i think its sog made as well as its based off a paratool. I love them and havent even had to use their good service yet. If your into any kind of telecommunication wiring or wiring the powerplay is great as it has about any tool needed for crimping/cutting and punching down wires. ive had so many network guys want one after they saw mine plus it has a wood saw for that really thick cardboard that is used in equipment sometimes.
    paladin_pt-525_pa6510.jpg

Last edited:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I have an SOG Trident also, it's a great knife. I haven't had any issues out of it but I'm glad to know customer service is good to go should I ever have something come up.

XDinmyXJ

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    My Sog Trident Tanto is my edc. I had a replacement clip sent to me for free and very quickly by Sog. Now I carry it without the clip actually but their service was gtg...

picture.php

Sorry to revive the thread but I just ordered one of those. I keep an Izula in my Jeep but I needed a pocket knife and ordered the mini trident tanto, cant wait to get it.

Squib

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I have quite a few folders, but rarely carried them preferring fixed blades. However, that changed when I picked up a SOG Access Card 2.0 with the clip point. A great knife, so light I forget I have it, excellent clip (tip up), it's one handed, and keeps a crazy sharp edge. What more can you want in a knife?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pistolpete68
    Top Bottom