SOLD -- 1 yr old - LIBERTY SAFE - Revere Model - 30-Gun Safe - E-Lock - 40 Min. Fire Rating

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • greed

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    SOLD

This safe is a year old. I still have the paperwork and hardware (unused). I bought this last year because I needed a hardcore and reliable safe right away and this was an easy purchase. Now that I’m settled, I’ve got my eye on something else.

Safe still has the “new smell.” No stains, blemishes, or scratches that I’m aware of. Comes with 4 handgun door holsters + 5 door pockets for mags, accessories, ammo, etc. for extra storage. E-Lock is re-programmable, lights up for easy visibility, and is EMP Resistant. Gun safe is fire protection certified for 40 minutes @ 1,200 F. Comes with a lifetime transferable warranty. Great item to have with kids and their friends in the house.

Additional Details:
    - Heat-activated Palusol door seal expands up to 7 times its size and includes an added smoke seal
    - Liberty gun safe has internal hard plate to protect lock against drill attacks
    - External re-locker in gun safe for extra punch protection
    - Utilizes Liberty’s patent-pending, 4-inch military-style locking bars; tested to be significantly stronger than traditional round pins
    - Side shelves are removable if additional long-gun storage is desired
    - Gun safe box upholstered 3-in-1 Flex interior in gray fabric

Located in Shelbyville

Price: Bought last year from Tractor Supply. Right now, brand new out the door with tax at TSC would be $856. I'm willing to sell this safe for $697. It needs a good home.

First to buy and pick up gets it. I can help load.

Lights in the safe do not come with the safe. These were lights I bought that I will be keeping.

Please DO NOT BUMP post with comments. Message me if interested.

IMG_0999.jpeg IMG_1006.jpeg IMG_1005.jpeg IMG_1007.jpeg IMG_1004.jpeg IMG_1002.jpeg IMG_1003.jpeg IMG_1001.jpeg IMG_1008.jpeg IMG_1009.jpeg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom