WTS: SOLD Early Import Polish FB Radom 7.62x39 M1 Beryl AK variant.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

TrueSeanamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2021
    Indiana
    Hello and thanks for looking.

For sale is an excellent condition FB Radom Beryl M1 in 7.62x39. It was one of the first 200 of these rifles imported into the country judging by the serial number and my buying it in the second round of import drops when they first arrived.

I have fired 180 rounds (6 magazines) of ammo through the rifle without a single issue. Excellent quality all original Polish AK import. FB's reputation precedes them and this rifle doesn't disappoint. Very smooth bolt throw. Cold Hammer forged Chrome lined barrel. Rifle is in great condition as the pictures show.

Included is one magazine (not the one pictured, its a new/unused US PALM mag that came with the rifle.) and a "chamber flag"

Pics show it all.

Wanting to sell for $1450, These appear to be selling new for 1569 new before shipping, Taxes, and FFL transfer fees so im taking off basically a dollar for every round I fired through the gun as the "used price". As you can see by the pictures, there is almost zero wear inside or out. Rifle will fit a bayonet though its quite wobbly, seems to be a common issue as its that way on both of my examples I have of this rifle.

Will ship to your FFL at your expense. Located in Northeast Indiana, Can meet in Muncie, Hartford City, Eaton, Royerton, Gas city, and at certain times of the month Fort Wayne.

Must see Indiana ID for local sales.

IMG_6044.JPG IMG_6045.JPG IMG_6046 ID covered.jpg IMG_6067.JPG IMG_6068.JPG IMG_6069.JPG IMG_6070.JPG IMG_6071.JPG IMG_6072.JPG IMG_6073.JPG

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom