• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    1915 C96 Mauser in 7.63 Mauser with holster stock. These are NFA exempt historical pistols so they are allowed to have there holster stocks, No tax stamp needed! She is a Commercial Wartime model That was bought by the military and bares the military acceptance stamp on the barrel... She is an all numbers matching gun expect the buttstock and still has its original blued finish. There are no import markings on the weapons but i cant say its a wartime bring back. I would consider this a shooter grade broom handle but its original. She runs flawlessly, Shoots well, but the bore isn't perfect its dark and has some pitting most notably by the muzzle. Butt stock is an original holster stock its a little rougher than the pistol... it has some pitting on the latch hardware and like most of the originals is cracked and i haven't had the heart to glue it (and it honestly doesn't really cause a issue with proper care). However it works and functions as it was intended. The leather scabbard is Reproduction but it fits well and will be included. Also included is a complete Wolff spring kit. I have not had any issues with the originals however it was recommended i pick up a replacement set. Also including 80rds of ammo 40rds of both PPU and Fiocchi.

Would consider a partical trade for a Sig pistol P226/P228/P229 Especially a MK25
    Arsenal 107CR or 107UR rifle (will add cash)

I Will ask to see Indiana drivers license and LTCH

Located in Richmond, IN
    $1500 SOLD to Semiautosniper
    CezoynJ.jpg

ceKAWYl.jpg

l2GtxQP.jpg

pZTd0f7.jpg

BqbuNBe.jpg

Gh0jLTs.jpg

gX4hEzq.jpg

Last edited:

Monster Man

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    Hamilton County
    That is an interesting gun. My father told me he threw one away in Germany during the war. He said it was heavy and he tired or toting it around with all the other stuff he had. He did bring back a Luger, P-38 and a small Mauser pistol along with his Remington Rand. Sadly for me, he sold everything but the Remington Rand. I have his holster and belt and also the sweetheart grips he made.......but I've always wished he hadn't thrown away the Broom Handle. Its tempting.

I would think it would be classified as a Class III weapon with the shoulder stock on a pistol. Is it?

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom