• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I was waiting for someone to post this so I could go on a diatribe of how ridiculous this traitor is... but I've grown tired of it this afternoon.

Oh, and I now identify as a unicorn from Iceland. So, address me as such, you bigots.

Saying you're a woman now right before going to prison isn't really the best choice... He is BRADLEY Manning, and I will always see HIM as such. Changing your name doesn't immediately mean everyone must change their lexicon and pretend you're a woman.

Right now, he is a man with the danglies and the chromosomes. I'm glad the Army won't send him to prison as a "woman". And I hope he doesn't get his taxpayer-funded hormone treatments.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I was waiting for someone to post this so I could go on a diatribe of how ridiculous this traitor is... but I've grown tired of it this afternoon.

Oh, and I now identify as a unicorn from Iceland. So, address me as such, you bigots.

Saying you're a woman now right before going to prison isn't really the best choice... He is BRADLEY Manning, and I will always see HIM as such. Changing your name doesn't immediately mean everyone must change their lexicon and pretend you're a woman.

Right now, he is a man with the danglies and the chromosomes. I'm glad the Army won't send him to prison as a "woman". And I hope he doesn't get his taxpayer-funded hormone treatments.

Done.

<grin/>

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Ok, serious question here.

Let's say I believe I'm a horse trapped in a man's body. I only answer to my horse name, only eat oats, poop in the street, that sort of thing. Then I would most likely be considered mentally ill and treated for said mental illness.

Let's say I believe I'm an infant trapped in a man's body. I refuse to talk, only eat baby food and only if someone spoon feeds me, and poop in my pants, that sort of thing. Again, i would most likely be considered mentally ill and treated as such.

Let's say I believe I'm a woman trapped in a man's body. Well, then that's just perfectly fine by everyone and anyone who says different is a bigot. We'll get you right to surgery to make your beliefs into reality, Ma'am.

The serious question is: Why is #3 so different than the other two?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

:laugh: How exactly do you address a unicorn from Iceland?

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark

Let's say I believe I'm a horse trapped in a man's body. I only answer to my horse name, only eat oats, poop in the street, that sort of thing. Then I would most likely be considered mentally ill and treated for said mental illness.

Let's say I believe I'm an infant trapped in a man's body. I refuse to talk, only eat baby food and only if someone spoon feeds me, and poop in my pants, that sort of thing. Again, i would most likely be considered mentally ill and treated as such.

Let's say I believe I'm a woman trapped in a man's body. Well, then that's just perfectly fine by everyone and anyone who says different is a bigot. We'll get you right to surgery to make your beliefs into reality, Ma'am.

Because it is sanctioned by those in positions of authority who also grasp the pursestrings.

Span24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 19, 2013
    North Central
    I just cannot help but giggle at the thought of all the men waiting for him in to arrive in prison. He is damn sure gonna get what he deserves! I mean, he screwed all of us... :alright: :sheep:

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Bradley Manning now wants to spend his incarceration as a woman.

Manning can mutilate his body and call himself whatever he chooses, but he's still a male.

The fact that the psychiatric community would indulge this mentally ill man's delusion that he's really a "woman" is a sign of it's own dysfunction.

Here we have a man who has the delusion he's "a woman trapped in a man's body", and the "solution" is to mutilate his body and indulge his delusion?

What if tomorrow he wakes up and believes he's the President?
    Is the "solution" to go to DC and tell the President he needs to step down because there's been a mistake and Brad is the "REAL" President?

Then on top of this, they want US the taxpayer to pay for this insanity?

Captain Bligh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    The reality is that most transgendered persons do not have sexual re-assignment surgery because their insurance won't pay for it and most individuals cannot afford to pay for it themselves. Most do they best they can (to live as their desired gender) with what they got, but they still got what they got. I see no reason why the taxpayers should foot the bill for Manning. More power to him if he wants the surgery when he gets out, but I think he should pay for it himself. Not my job as a taxpayer to help him out on this one.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Manning can mutilate his body and call himself whatever he chooses, but he's still a male.

The fact that the psychiatric community would indulge this mentally ill man's delusion that he's really a "woman" is a sign of it's own dysfunction.

Here we have a man who has the delusion he's "a woman trapped in a man's body", and the "solution" is to mutilate his body and indulge his delusion?

What if tomorrow he wakes up and believes he's the President?
    Is the "solution" to go to DC and tell the President he needs to step down because there's been a mistake and Brad is the "REAL" President?

Then on top of this, they want US the taxpayer to pay for this insanity?

Wow, Great explaination! :yesway:

Span24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 19, 2013
    North Central
    And who do they wanna blame this kinda garbage on, ...GOD? So, God got it wrong and plastered a pecker on this idiot, right? This kind of behavior (with extremely limited exception) is LEARNED!

Somewhere along the line this dirtbag realized that women just were not his thing. Perhaps he just didn't appeal to them? Perhaps he got the crap beat out of him for being a weak jackass in high school? Maybe he was wronged by a close relative? I dunno, but I doubt very seriously that God got it wrong and any part of him is actually a woman (I'll take the Army's word for it that he is equipped as such) but merely a mixed-up cream puff who is tired of trying...

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

It isn't but.........

There is profit to be made for the medical staff at "I am screwed in the head " General.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    To be honest, I'd be fine with you in any of the three instances, but I probably be more likely to invite you to the house in the case of #3, because of, you know, the pooping thing with #1 and #2.

Fair enough. Plus horses are very messy in the house, and you'd probably throw your back out carrying infant-me.

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    I don't believe it.
    How can anyone at this point be a traitor? The government and the people have scrapped the constitution so any oaths to uphold said constitution are null.

Top Bottom