• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Fair enough. Plus horses are very messy in the house, and you'd probably throw your back out carrying infant-me.

I happen to be house trained, thank you very much.

On a serious note, it's my belief that your chromosomes determine what gender you are. It's not your brain, your heart, or your wishes. It's very simple. Either you have two X's or you have an X and a Y. I'm well aware that there are a select few people who do actually have an extra chromosome but I highly doubt that's the case with everyone who wants a gender reassignment. I will never understand the transgender mentality. You are what you are. You can have all the surgery you want but your DNA is going to be the same. I can buy a kit to make a Fiero look like a Ferrari but it's still always going to be a Fiero. I'm sure some of these people are very nice individuals but I will never understand the mindset they have.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Ok, serious question here.

Let's say I believe I'm a horse trapped in a man's body. I only answer to my horse name, only eat oats, poop in the street, that sort of thing. Then I would most likely be considered mentally ill and treated for said mental illness.

Let's say I believe I'm an infant trapped in a man's body. I refuse to talk, only eat baby food and only if someone spoon feeds me, and poop in my pants, that sort of thing. Again, i would most likely be considered mentally ill and treated as such.

Let's say I believe I'm a woman trapped in a man's body. Well, then that's just perfectly fine by everyone and anyone who says different is a bigot. We'll get you right to surgery to make your beliefs into reality, Ma'am.

The serious question is: Why is #3 so different than the other two?

There is no difference...none at all. Not sure why some people want to try to make it so.

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    The reality is that most transgendered persons do not have sexual re-assignment surgery because their insurance won't pay for it and most individuals cannot afford to pay for it themselves. Most do they best they can (to live as their desired gender) with what they got, but they still got what they got. I see no reason why the taxpayers should foot the bill for Manning. More power to him if he wants the surgery when he gets out, but I think he should pay for it himself. Not my job as a taxpayer to help him out on this one.

Good comment! And no, we shouldn't pay for his SRS.

dt420

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2012
    NW
    Ok, serious question here.

Let's say I believe I'm a horse trapped in a man's body. I only answer to my horse name, only eat oats, poop in the street, that sort of thing. Then I would most likely be considered mentally ill and treated for said mental illness.

Let's say I believe I'm an infant trapped in a man's body. I refuse to talk, only eat baby food and only if someone spoon feeds me, and poop in my pants, that sort of thing. Again, i would most likely be considered mentally ill and treated as such.

Let's say I believe I'm a woman trapped in a man's body. Well, then that's just perfectly fine by everyone and anyone who says different is a bigot. We'll get you right to surgery to make your beliefs into reality, Ma'am.

The serious question is: Why is #3 so different than the other two?

Maybe because they havent came up with a surgery to turn you into a horse yet?

If you believe you are a horse, or a baby you cant communicate your wishes to anyone. You just sit around neighing, or crapping your pants. On number 3 you have the mind of an adult, who am I to say you cant cut your dangle off. Its his body, and if he wants to mutilate it then so be it, but there is no way in hell it should be done was tax payer money.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    He'll get part of his wish. I'm sure there plenty of men in Leavenworth that will be happy to turn his bunghole into their personal recreation area. Maybe they will even tattoo a pair of boobies on his back as well.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    He'll get part of his wish. I'm sure there plenty of men in Leavenworth that will be happy to turn his bunghole into their personal recreation area. Maybe they will even tattoo a pair of boobies on his back as well.

And this is exactly why he is wanting to go "Female"

That little dweeb wont make it 10 minutes in general population before he gets his gender change but it will be manually and not surgically.

Traitor...Maybe. He is a whack job so who knows what brainstorm set him on that path.

Nut job dweeb....Oh yeah.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Traitor?

I don't believe it.
    How can anyone at this point be a traitor? The government and the people have scrapped the constitution so any oaths to uphold said constitution are null.

THAT ^^^ is a very good point. Lot'a glass houses.....Lot'a stones being slung around.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't believe it.
    How can anyone at this point be a traitor? The government and the people have scrapped the constitution so any oaths to uphold said constitution are null.

THAT ^^^ is a very good point. Lot'a glass houses.....Lot'a stones being slung around.

From what I see, maybe I've not seen enough, he only leaked information embarrassing to the military. Not exactly a Traitor but certainly no one to be celebrated either. Sounds like he leaked it more out of spite, not from a sense of honor.

Not a traitor.

Not a hero.

Just a convict.

bushcf

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    Terre Haute
    From what I see, maybe I've not seen enough, he only leaked information embarrassing to the military. Not exactly a Traitor but certainly no one to be celebrated either. Sounds like he leaked it more out of spite, not from a sense of honor.

Not a traitor.

Not a hero.

Just a convict.

^^THIS^^

Dereliction of Duty.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    On a serious note, it's my belief that your chromosomes determine what gender you are. It's not your brain, your heart, or your wishes. It's very simple. Either you have two X's or you have an X and a Y. I'm well aware that there are a select few people who do actually have an extra chromosome but I highly doubt that's the case with everyone who wants a gender reassignment. I will never understand the transgender mentality. You are what you are. You can have all the surgery you want but your DNA is going to be the same. I can buy a kit to make a Fiero look like a Ferrari but it's still always going to be a Fiero. I'm sure some of these people are very nice individuals but I will never understand the mindset they have.

I'm not sure it's really that simple. Some studies have shown that some people with gender dysphoria actually do have the brain structure of the opposite gender.

There are people with the chromosomes of a male who develop female genitalia as babies. This is often due to hormone issues during development. Is it silly to think that these sorts of hormone issues could also cause female brain development in a genetic male?

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Bradley Manning leaked information regarding the identities of our sources. In a counter-insurgency operation HUMINT is absolutely crucial. If we don't know who the dirtbags are or where they frequently reside, then the likelihood of our forces kicking their doors in on manlove thursday and killing/detaining them is decreased while the likelihood that they ambush and kill our troops is increased. Sources will be less likely to come forward with potentially valuable information if they feel that we cannot protect their identities. This is information lost. In a different era, he would have been shot for intentionally leaking this info.

Bradley Manning is a little nugget of fecal matter. The thought of a a taxpayer funded "sex-change" for this little rat makes me want to vomit. It's too bad that he will actually enjoy being somebody's girlfriend in prison.

Span24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 19, 2013
    North Central
    PFFFFT!

000aaaa1208727_10151777998428419_1467684279_n_zps4f13deaa.jpg

Top Bottom