Some drunk @#$%^ just drove through my yard.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    My wife insists on a moat. I'm not even joking, a ditch 4-6 feet deep, filled with water (and frickin sharks with frickin laser beams attached to their foreheads), and preferably with a stone or brick fence outside of that, and a nice hedge of thornbushes on the inside. I'm almost not looking forward to buying a house anymore, the more I think about it.
    That sounds awesome... Want to help me build one? Looking at buying a house now!

LOL

meegz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2013
    Delaware County
    The moat should be outside the curtain wall in order to make it harder to climb from the outside. I recommend a drawbridge, a gatehouse, barbican (with murder holes) and portcullis, as well as bastions at the corners.

You're forgetting the razorwire on top of the fence, the pungi sticks in the moat, ballistae at strategic intervals, and a trebuchet in the garage.

As far as I can tell, the only thing I'm joking about is the sharks and ballistae. She loves watching Punkin Chunkin every Thanksgiving with my family, which is why she wants the trebuchet. I say go big or go home, get the air cannon, but she says it speaks to her medieval side when its a trebuchet. Marriage is about compromise, so I agreed.

Top Bottom