Some guy put Andy's gun down his pants against his twigs & berries!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Nope not me. Wouldn't touch it. Besides it puts dents in ceilings.

Recoil spring plug.........a backstory

And the dent is still in the ceiling.

It should also be noted that the structural damage to the NWI INGO Clubhouse happened moments prior to the fouling and desecration of the formerly fine firearm. I know that INGO member GhostofWinter was giving Clubhouse tours at one time, highlighting both the chair that the dumfounded Andy sat in while he watched his gun wiped dangerously close to the anus of a bizarre man who showed off his gun handling skills and also highlighting the dent in the ceiling by shining a flashlight on that infamous ceiling dent.

Very few new guns are subjected to sweaty ball lubrication by strange men who stink of Lake Michigan fish.

I'm honestly wondering if the Smithsonian Museum in Washington might be interested in acquiring the Ruger. Of course, instead of the customary white glove treatment, it will likely get latex glove and Lysol treatment before it goes on display.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    And the dent is still in the ceiling.

It should also be noted that the structural damage to the NWI INGO Clubhouse happened moments prior to the fouling and desecration of the formerly fine firearm. I know that INGO member GhostofWinter was giving Clubhouse tours at one time, highlighting both the chair that the dumfounded Andy sat in while he watched his gun wiped dangerously close to the anus of a bizarre man who showed off his gun handling skills and also highlighting the dent in the ceiling by shining a flashlight on that infamous ceiling dent.

Very few new guns are subjected to sweaty ball lubrication by strange men who stink of Lake Michigan fish.

I'm honestly wondering if the Smithsonian Museum in Washington might be interested in acquiring the Ruger. Of course, instead of the customary white glove treatment, it will likely get latex glove and Lysol treatment before it goes on display.
    Pretty sure lysol won't be enough. But the stories will live on.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

StumpyPete

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    NW Indiana
    Profile pic is a stock photo but it looked the same. I am sad to announce the gun has been sold. Last seen in New Carsile. Its been replaced by a Colt Competition Government.

Top Bottom