Some Images borrowed from the Intertubes.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    m9azaq.jpg

gun-free-zone-CLR.jpg

no_guns_allowed.gif

s_doors.jpg

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    You know, I look at that first image (From Oleg Volk's site?) and wonder about the caption. I know a lot of people that say the same thing. "If the government comes for my guns I'll let them have em. One bullet at a time!!"

And of course everyone high-fives and agrees!

But would we? Really? Would we really fight the government for the right to keep and bear arms? Would we revolt to save the 2nd Amendment?

Would we really?

I'd like to think so but I have the sinking feeling that if it ever came to it, we'd roll over and give em our guns. Makes me sad because seriously.... I cannot honestly say that I wouldn't be one of the ones that roll over.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    You know, I look at that first image (From Oleg Volk's site?) and wonder about the caption. I know a lot of people that say the same thing. "If the government comes for my guns I'll let them have em. One bullet at a time!!"

And of course everyone high-fives and agrees!

But would we? Really? Would we really fight the government for the right to keep and bear arms? Would we revolt to save the 2nd Amendment?

Would we really?

I'd like to think so but I have the sinking feeling that if it ever came to it, we'd roll over and give em our guns. Makes me sad because seriously.... I cannot honestly say that I wouldn't be one of the ones that roll over.

Okay...I'm a simple guy... I have a 20ga pump shotgun and a Springfield XD9 tactical. I have the basics to protect my home and or put food on the family table if it became that desperate.

I have military training, granted it was run of the mill, but better than nothing at all.

I don't own any AR's or AK's or any of the other number of rifles/weapons. I wish I did, but due to the current economic situation and personal finances I don't see those in my near purchasing future.

I think I would revert to hiding what little I have in the interest of preservation of my family. Perhaps its a fine line between a proud American defending his/her rights and whats termed an extremist.

So no... I don't think I'd rollover. I think I'd stash, save, live and take care of my family as needed.

Just a simple guy's opinion, attack as you see fit. I've seen it here enough to expect it. :thumbsup:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Overall I don't see much attacking go on here. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I have only had to lock one thread on here so far.

Just a simple guy's opinion, attack as you see fit. I've seen it here enough to expect it. :thumbsup:

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Don't misunderstand me guys! I'm not attacking anyone! I'm just expressing the hope that I'm wrong is all. I would hate to think that the rights of this fine country would die with no fight from the people.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    My good friend Jon tells me everyone he knows in Montana is sure they would secede before turning over their guns if the Second Amendment was trashed.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Overall I don't see much attacking go on here. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I have only had to lock one thread on here so far.

Yeah I see your point... perhaps my interpreting others opinions or posts are wrong. After all text lacks emotion and inflection....

Still a simple guy, still love the forum.... lower your expectations :): :thumbsup:

or maybe I should ? :): :thumbsup:

karlsgunbunker

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    TomN is probably right.
    They will come for gunowners one at a time at night.
    Will your neighbors put up a fight when they drag you to jail or an internment camp.
    Will you risk having your family slaughtered to save your guns.
    The ATF is known to shoot dogs, stomp kittens, and kill all who resist.

How many of us are really ready to make a last stand.

epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    The very first pic cracks me up every time. It is talking about killing those that try to take their rights all while the lady in the pic is holding a ban style AR. :lmfao:

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Stand up to the Guvment (as in STAND)? Naw. To quote Jack Sparrow "He who runs away, lives to run away again!". However, I will begin a terrifying journey of sorrow and pain with this action. I will fight to the end. My life is meaningless, disposable, to be dashed upon the rocks of antiquity and forgotten. One who has nothing in their life is not be trifled with. Friends, family, loved ones, gone or abandoned me therefore, when I have nothing to live for, but that same thing gives me everything to fight for. Something I personally believe (and have to believe). Its sick, its insane, but necessary in a world where human rights, lives, and morals have become a liability rather than an asset.

In other words: I will fill their neighborhood full of hot brass b/c I dont give a @#$%! (Samuel L Jackson voice) :D Just kidding.

Now that I'm done sounding like a weirdo, that is funny epsylum! Ill get you and your neutered AR too!

skigun75

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Indiana
    TomN is probably right.
    Will your neighbors put up a fight when they drag you to jail or an internment camp.

That is really the issue, isn't it? "They" will not knock on your door and feebly ask for your now illegal guns. "They" will come full force leaving you with two options. 1) Surrender and live. 2) Fight and risk the lives of your family and yourself.

I hope I am not the first one "they" pick, because as my living situation stands now, I go with #1. I would do anything to ensure the immediate safety of my son, including surrender. That being said, I suppose if "they" give me some heads up time, I could secure him and my stash and have another option.

Let us all hope, pray and work our a$$e$ off to ensure that situation never occurs.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    TomN is probably right.

All of my guns would either be at my daughter's in IN or they would have been "sold" last week. :): (Which ever week that is)

Top Bottom