• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    So I'm sitting here eating my lunch after reading about the "NRA could sue Indianapolis" thread and I'm thinking to myself...Gun control...ok...

The logic coming from the GC supporters is that we don't need Assault Rifles, we need GC like Germany and Australia...ok but wait a second, by removing guns from the equation who becomes responsible for our safety?

I'm going to point out the obvious, the police, government, and those type...

Ok so they're responsible for our safety now, so what happens when I get attacked and am not protected by said authority? How are they not held responsible? Since they're taking responsibility away from us to defend our own lives and shifting that to theauthority, then in turn if the authority fails to save my life or my family/relatives' lives then are they not accountable for that?

Sounds like if they want to be responsible then that comes with a big financial burden in itself. If I get hurt because I can't defend myself because of your laws then you better be willing to shell out lots of $ to pay for loss and medical bills right?

But they never see it that way. I just don't get it. No one wants to be held accountable anymore no matter where your at. I've seen it in the workplace, in public, and in politics.

Entitlement and no accountability/responsibility.

:dunno: :soapbox::ranton:

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    So I'm sitting here eating my lunch after reading about the "NRA could sue Indianapolis" thread and I'm thinking to myself...Gun control...ok...

The logic coming from the GC supporters is that we don't need Assault Rifles, we need GC like Germany and Australia...ok but wait a second, by removing guns from the equation who becomes responsible for our safety?

Ok so they're responsible for our safety now, so what happens when I get attacked and am not protected by said authority? How are they not held responsible? Since they're taking responsibility away from us to defend our own lives and shifting that to theauthority, then in turn if the authority fails to save my life or my family/relatives' lives then are they not accountable for that?

Sounds like if they want to be responsible then that comes with a big financial burden in itself. If I get hurt because I can't defend myself because of your laws then you better be willing to shell out lots of $ to pay for loss and medical bills right?

But they never see it that way. I just don't get it. No one wants to be held accountable anymore no matter where your at. I've seen it in the workplace, in public, and in politics.

"Liberals, are never held responsible, for ANYTHING !!!!!

If they were, "h" would be in prison, for 4 Murders, in Benghazi .....

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    "Don't you see? If we make guns illegal, no one will have them so there won't be a need for anyone to be protected. Banning guns, as it was with narcotics, eliminates them from our country. With no guns around, no one will get shot. In the long run, we won't even need police any more as without guns, crime will drop by 90% in the first month of our gun free existence. The money we save from not paying for police can then be spent making sure everyone has free health care, a free car, free housing and free food!" - Every Liberal Alive Today

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    In theory, you are correct about the shifted responsibility; however, no gov't in the world has been a good steward of that increased responsibility. Good people always get screwed over by gun control, sometimes by criminals and sometimes by an oppressive gov't itself. Your personal safety is simply something that is too important to delegate to someone else. Remember the old saying, "if you want something done right, do it yourself."

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    "Don't you see? If we make guns illegal, no one will have them so there won't be a need for anyone to be protected. Banning guns, as it was with narcotics, eliminates them from our country. With no guns around, no one will get shot. In the long run, we won't even need police any more as without guns, crime will drop by 90% in the first month of our gun free existence." - Every Liberal Alive Today

And LEO, MIGHT be out of a job, and how many Lawyers, Judges, etc .....

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    "Don't you see? If we make guns illegal, no one will have them so there won't be a need for anyone to be protected. Banning guns, as it was with narcotics, eliminates them from our country. With no guns around, no one will get shot. In the long run, we won't even need police any more as without guns, crime will drop by 90% in the first month of our gun free existence. The money we save from not paying for police can then be spent making sure everyone has free health care, a free car, free housing and free food!" - Every Liberal Alive Today

Careful there buddy. You just pegged the sarcasm meter.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Sovereign Immunity. You can only sue if they're willing to let you.

MrBlue54

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2012
    LaPorte
    And I'm not worried about the possibility of legalizing the use of marijuana either. That will just make everyone mellow.
    Yea right!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    These nimrods honestly believe that guns cause crime and with no guns, comes no crime. They are emotionally immature and imagine everyone with a gun going on a shooting spree just because they were cut off in traffic, lost a parking spot or got a bad review at work. Normal people keep their emotions in check, but liberals wallow in them. They surf the net to figure out who they're supposed to hate next and then scream like a ninny when someone suggests it's Ok to not like what they believe in.

Hate is a strong emotion and they give in to it gladly. They really are an unbalance bunch of people.

Top Bottom