• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    And got a bag over his head. Good thing he didn't wonder into a Burmese refugee neighborhood or this ass would have become dinner!

4BE5D649-9A05-463E-9C41-B1DF2CCF1CF1.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Damn they get all the fun don't they!?

I think every district other than Downtown has some type of farmland on it. When I was on Southwest day shift I had to go chase some wayward livestock on Bluff Rd. A coworker hit and killed a couple miniature horses that had gotten loose and were in the roadway on Southeast district several years ago.

rstone

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2017
    Fishers
    We actually had the fortune of getting to see this play out live! It was on 37 (Binford Ave) at about 46th street just north of the state fairgrounds. It was a very "low speed pursuit" as the two small horses were simply galloping up the road.
    Being pursued by several IMPD officers in the cars. Traffic was stopped in both directions as everyone was captivated by the humor!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    We actually had the fortune of getting to see this play out live! It was on 37 (Binford Ave) at about 46th street just north of the state fairgrounds. It was a very "low speed pursuit" as the two small horses were simply galloping up the road.
    Being pursued by several IMPD officers in the cars. Traffic was stopped in both directions as everyone was captivated by the humor!
    Lmfao

Top Bottom