Somebody should make the video, If gun owners said the stuff non-gun owners said

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Beemer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Bloomington
    I keep seeing these videos on Facebook, "If Lesbians Said The Stuff Straight People Say" or "If latinos said what white people say". Someone should do the same for gun owners. Such as, "I know you think it is your right, but I still want to take it away from you".

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Why do you need 30 shirts? You can have 15.
    No, on second thought, make that 10.
    Uhhh... 7.

Kurr

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jefferson County
    You have to realize your black car scares and alarms people, for the rgreater good and peace of mind of the people, you shouldn't be allowed to drive it in public.

Nobody NEEDS 150 hp to go to Krogers.

That sports car just allows crazy people to plow into a crowd of people at a much higher speed and kill way more than they could with a scooter.

Beemer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Bloomington
    Those are great. I would love to show that video to people. Maybe I could do this myself. with the help of some of your guys quotes.

Kurr

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jefferson County
    Millions of people are killed or die each year with caffeine in their system or a in close proximity of caffeine. Is this really a culture we want to pass on to the next generation? Please think of the children and put down the latte.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    "When the 1st Amendment was written, the founding fathers couldn't have imagined the kinds of dangerous technology we have now, such as high-capacity Internet connections capable of spraying 100 megabytes per second of data everywhere, or laser printer devices that permit just anyone to publish a thought with no common-sense regulations, so we need to ban them. If it can prevent even one case of libel, or internet butthurt, we must do something!!!" :drama: :tantrum: :runaway:

:nuts: :rolleyes: :nuts:

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    "When the 1st Amendment was written, the founding fathers couldn't have imagined the kinds of dangerous technology we have now, such as high-capacity Internet connections capable of spraying 100 megabytes per second of data everywhere, or laser printer devices that permit just anyone to publish a thought with no common-sense regulations, so we need to ban them. If it can prevent even one case of libel, or internet butthurt, we must do something!!!" :drama: :tantrum: :runaway:

Do you have a license or permit to openly speak?

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I keep seeing these videos on Facebook, "If Lesbians Said The Stuff Straight People Say" or "If latinos said what white people say". Someone should do the same for gun owners. Such as, "I know you think it is your right, but I still want to take it away from you".
    We do have that. It's called INGO. (well, part of it, anyway)

Beemer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Bloomington

Nice one.

Top Bottom