• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • raggedoutcummins77

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 6, 2011
    morgantown in
    I was on my way to work wed at 2am and just happen to see what looks like a smash and grab at elmores gun today looks like someone drove rite through the doors someone gona be in trouble so there could be some guns in the hands of some bad guys I just wanted to give all my ingo members heads up on that so let's keep everyone up on this if we can

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    Well its 0504 (5am), was headed to the gym and drove right past Elmore's to see 3 greenwood police cars are 3 trucks.... with the front glass door smashed in to the shop! I may not be a huge fan of these guys, but that is unacceptable!

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    Fox 59 just reported it was a stolen car that smashed into it, they stole several firearms including DUN DUN DUN AN AR-15 semi automatic ASSAULT RIFLE! can you imagine why would they sell such a thing? .....

Yep, sad to see this happen to any shop.

todkapuz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2011
    Carmel, IN
    seems to be the punch point on that story. "We dont know... but we think they took an AR-15... it's like a m-16... oh my god!" ....

Hope they grab who ever it is... sucks regardless.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    They'd done a lot of improvement to the store. Expanded, new show cases, organized.
    Shame.
    The stuff is probably headed to Chicago. You know, with the elections and all.

todkapuz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2011
    Carmel, IN
    :eek:.. That sucks... Was Law Enforcement already there?

Sounds like it happened 3am-ish ... they were showing a live scene earlier and there were two guys with BATFE jackets there. (with the commentary "crews are already cleaning up the store" which made me laugh)

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Fox59 reported an "AR-15 semi-automatic rifle, a semi-automatic handgun and a silencer." No real media embellishment on the live broadcast, just the "silencer" misnomer.

ETA: "Valued at $10,000." Must've been from this collection, or valued at Don's Guns pricing:

ar_15_rifles_1-tfb.jpg

Last edited:

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Smash and grab at Elmores

My wife just told me that Elmores ( right around the corner from us) was hit last night!
    Evidently they drove a vehicle through the front glass.
    News said the thieves got an AR-15, a 22 handgun, and a silencer, said the value was $10,000???????? How can those three items add up to $10,000?
    they say damage to the building was $25,000.

Edit: posted in break room before I found this thread.

Last edited:

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I posted in the break room before I realized you guys already had it up here.
    The news said the three items were worth $10,000!? I'm curious to see how the math works out on this!

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    They'd done a lot of improvement to the store. Expanded, new show cases, organized.
    Shame.
    The stuff is probably headed to Chicago. You know, with the elections and all.

I posted in the break room before I realized you guys already had it up here.
    The news said the three items were worth $10,000!? I'm curious to see how the math works out on this!
    I can only draw one conclusion....The AR was stolen for Blogo....and it's "freakin' golden!":):
    He might need it where he is headed. :rolleyes:

todkapuz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2011
    Carmel, IN
    Yeah i dont get the price reported if it is only those 3.. they had to take more (although they are reporting the others were all chained down or whatever)... hmm... they showed pictures of similar guns.... was that a ak-like pistol (aka a sbr waiting to be made?) ...

Top Bottom