Something about this little club just makes me smile all warm and fuzzy...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • P-Shooter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Lol, I like it. I've thought about buying one on occasion when I take a break at any number of truck stops on the way to FL. You might be able to find one locally at any decent truck stop, they usually have a few different brands. This also reminded me of an item my Aunt found in the house she bought. It was on a shelf in one of the coat closets, pushed all the way back against the wall. She asked if I wanted it, and I said sure! What I really loved about it is that on one side it has "Melinda+Eugene" carved into it, and "Eastern High School" on the other. That must've been an interesting relationship :yesway:

[URL=http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a213/blank1127/?action=view&current=Club.jpg] [/URL]

P-Shooter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Nice, kind of like these are more than just pliers...

Also, I remembered that a former co-worker of mine was a big fan of replacement axe handles. Used to keep one of those under his seat with some grip tape wrapped around one end. Cheap and effective from what he said...

DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    Buford Pusser, Walking Tall. Wasn't it FDR that said " speak softly and carry a big sitck. I may be wrong on the president, but a mattock handle speaks volumes when presented to a punk who has a bit of road rage.:D

.30 Cal Al

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2009
    Hi

I want a thumper that'll make their heads spin, so...

I want a revolver, not an auto-mattock.

:D

:):

:)

:rolleyes:

:n00b:

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I "inherited" / found when going through my deceased grandfathers things, a big old flathead screw driver with a 18" length of rubber air compressor hose slid onto the shaft and taped into place. I have yet to need it, but man I'd hate to get hit with either end of the thing.... Man I miss papaw. :)

Top Bottom