• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Don't let the "something good" tally upset the truth of the whole package. Al Capone was noted for buying the neighborhood kids ice cream and candy while he was waiting to break their fathers knee caps. People still loose, the simple loose with ice cream on their lips.

QFT

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Unfounded fear mongering? lol

He had a bad record on gun legislation prior to becoming President. And make no mistake I dislike the current King of America that has no respect for the Constitution or the office that he holds.

But since being nominated in 2008 the gun community went absolutely nuts hording ammo and panic buying for no reason. The guy lets call him by his middle name Hussein, did nothing, enacted no legislation to infringe on our gun rights. To the contrary he did sign legislation for gun rights in allowing guns in parks. The rest of it was pure fear mongering on our part and nothing more.

No Hussein is not a good guy. But I think he simply blows which ever way the political wind sends him. I dont think he has any real conviction for anything other than amassing and exercising power. In other words if the Liberal Democrats had not started lusting and screaming for blood in the wake of the last mass shooting he would not have taken any action against gun rights.

Just my opinion based not on what I feel but what I witnessed.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    His advisers, including Bubba, told him not to mess with 2A in his first term. Now that he's in for another four years, it full speed ahead. The man is honest in that he said early on he wanted to fundamentally change the USA. In that he is doing very well.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    He found and shot Bin Laden. :dunno:

Not sure if it's actually good as many people wanted him to stand trial and not just being murdered though.

I'm not sure he should get much credit for doing what ANY President would do, hiding all proof that he did it, and doing it based on the intelligence techniques he demonized when his predecessor put them in place.

If there's any credit to be had, it's Bush and the SEALs.

Panetta had to basically tell Obama to get out of the way and LET the seals kill OBL-- three times!

Gutsy call? BS. Cowardice and indecision are Obama's approach.

JH

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I dont know, hard question to answer, everything he did to help one group of people seems to have hurt another. Insurance companies have to insure more people but now everyones rates go up.Overall ,cant see anything he has done to make this country better.Hopefully in time people will see what harm his presidency has done, and will never make this mistake agian, guess that would be good.:dunno:

5.56'aholic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    <- tragic boating accident
    The one thing that I can think of is that as part of the Affordable Health Care Act, anyone with a pre existing condition cannot be denied coverage. I have a friend with spinal bipedal and because she wouldn't be able to get and afford coverage once she gets married, she isn't getting married to the government (that part of AHCA hasn't went into affect yet).

always remember, while it is nice that your friend can now get "affordable" healthcare, upwards of 20 million others will lose theirs.....and be forced to pay the 3-4x the price for their healthcare on the state run exchanges. Not really a win if you ask me.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    I'm not sure he should get much credit for doing what ANY President would do, hiding all proof that he did it, and doing it based on the intelligence techniques he demonized when his predecessor put them in place.

If there's any credit to be had, it's Bush and the SEALs.

Panetta had to basically tell Obama to get out of the way and LET the seals kill OBL-- three times!

Gutsy call? BS. Cowardice and indecision are Obama's approach.

JH

I forgot to mention the way he took victory lap after victory lap in a rather undignified and immature manner, and managed to commit several security breaches in the process.

Top Bottom