• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have a bolt, need to see about one of my AR .22s if the flashhider will come off. I think my M&P 22 pistol has a threaded barrel.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    But then I'll have a spare upper that will need another lower. Once it gets another lower, it will still need to be threaded.
    I totally get it!

Ages ago I bought a PacLite upper for my Mk II 22/45. I couldn't bring myself to have the 6" bull-barreled stainless upper threaded.

And it's nigh on impossible to find a bare 22/45 frame so's that I could use that OEM upper. LOL

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I totally get it!

Ages ago I bought a PacLite upper for my Mk II 22/45. I couldn't bring myself to have the 6" bull-barreled stainless upper threaded.

And it's nigh on impossible to find a bare 22/45 frame so's that I could use that OEM upper. LOL
    Send it back to Ruger and say the frame got destroyed in a horrible boating/gun maintenance accident.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Got the approved notice this morning, so about 67 hours. Also got notified that the upper came in the mail today. Won’t be able to swing by Bobcat until Tuesday though. Thinking about a Mosquito.
    We have run a few cases of Federal Auto Match through our P22 and the Sig Mosquito with zero issues that I would complain about.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    When I picked up my Omega (30 hours), I decided to pick up a Sparrow 22 (56 hours and counting).

When I got home I was sorting through my .22s. My oh my my I have a lot of them. But none of them are threaded.

Sooooo, I have a .22 AR upper coming in tomorrow.
    What upper did you go with?

I have a Bore Buddy but haven't had a chance to pick it up from Cerakote yet...got it colored before even shooting it once.

Top Bottom