• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jp828108

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    Clermont
    it's an excellent show, i can't believe some of the things that FX is able to get away with, but i sure am glad they do, considering they have had so many excellent shows. I will have to check out the teaser, i have been missing this show since the finale...... glad it's going to be back on

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Kidnapped baby; murdering step-dad; raped mother; sadistic and suicidal best friend; club teetering on destruction; impending war with the Irish...

Man, they have enough material to last a few years, at least.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Kidnapped baby; murdering step-dad; raped mother; sadistic and suicidal best friend; club teetering on destruction; impending war with the Irish...

Man, they have enough material to last a few years, at least.

They added a bit too much drama all at once, kinda giving it the feel of a biker soap opera.. Ehhhh? :dunno:

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    They added a bit too much drama all at once, kinda giving it the feel of a biker soap opera.. Ehhhh?
    I think they do that at the end of a season to keep you on the edge of your seat waiting for the next season. It usually ruins the show. Sort of like Breaking Bad, they are putting WAY too much emphasis on Walts cooking abilities. They are leaving the impression that he is the ONLY one on earth with the recipe for meth..... Sad thing is, these are about the only two shows left that interest me.

Bucko

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 21, 2010
    Indy South
    Definitely looking forward to Season 3. I started watching toward the end of Season 1. Gonna have to go and find the season 1 on dvd.

Stubbleducker

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 19, 2009
    Indy
    Still the best thing on TV IMHO. The baby thing is getting old, but it got them to Northern Ireland. I spent a few months over there just outside Belfast and recognizing the places and scenery the last two episode has been icing on the cake for me....

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    I've watche the last 2 seasons and started this one but only got to see the first 3-4 shows and haven't seen it since then. Don't give it away! Are the other 2 seasons on DVD yet? When do you think this one will make it out on disc? I think I can watch online at fx.com I believe.

Top Bottom