• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jason765

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Henry County
    Season 2 of Sons of Guns starts tonight @9 on Discovery. Hopefully they do more episodes this season, think I caught a glimpse of the S.A.W in the season preview

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    That show has been pretty interesting at times. I just have this sinking suspicion that its eventually going to go the way of O.C.C.

jason765

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Henry County
    That show has been pretty interesting at times. I just have this sinking suspicion that its eventually going to go the way of O.C.C.
    You may be right, but for right now its still entertaining to me. I liked American Chopper when it first came out like 10 years ago, but the show is just worn out and nobody cares anymore, and when I say nobody I used me and my wife as representitives for everybody, Im sorry my system is flawed, some people may love AC, but in my house we just DGAF about it anymore

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I think SoG is pretty funny. My girlfriend and I enjoy watching it, mainly because its hilarious to watch the guy try to explain to his daughter where that $2000 went.

And did anybody else laugh their @ss off at the guy running around waving his hands in the air when they gave him a Saiga for his birthday? That was pretty funny....

MtnBiker6510

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I'm excited to see it tonight. Its supposed to be a 1hr Anniversary special. I'm gonna record it on the DVR since I've got a racquetball match that won't end til after the show starts.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Awesome. Hopefully the can be the first to do a few things that have already been done again and further their apparent quest to convince the unknowing that ordinary rifles cause targets to explode.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Awesome. Hopefully the can be the first to do a few things that have already been done again and further their apparent quest to convince the unknowing that ordinary rifles cause targets to explode.
    +1. I find their creations mediocre at best. Will I watch the show, probably this season to see where it's going, do I think they are creating cool new innovated stuff, no. Their flashlight gun was a play off the magpul folding gun and the two m16's linked together and water cooled is stupid and pointless because a saw can do the same thing and you only have one trigger and one ammo to replace and you can move it because it's not attached to some stupid water cooling system.

Top Bottom