• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jordan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Camby/Moorseville
    I had a chance to handle the CW45 at my father's house as he is currently working up a magazine article on it. I really really liked it.

My only two beefs are the two tone look and I am not a fan of the 6+1 capacity. I had previously tried out a 10+1 Glock 30S and felt it was fat feeling in the grip. The Kahr grip, however, feels absolutely perfect so I am fine with the necessary capacity decrease comparative to the Glock to achieve such a fine grip. As for the two tone I figure maybe graphite cerakote will work out nice.

I am in love with the butter smooth trigger on the Kahr. Anyway, once my father has all the data he needs for the article he will be transferring it over to me. Looks like I found my new CC piece I have been after.

Jordan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Camby/Moorseville
    He writes for Harris Publications. They do a variety of magazines such as Guns & Weapons for Law Enforcement, Combat Handguns, and many others. They also have a webmagazine called Tactical-Life. He has written for other magazines and websites before as well. He works as a contributing editor and has been writing for Harris for 20+ years along side his federal LEO day job.

I am hoping to work my way into the writing field as well and have assisted with his articles in many different ways over the years.

Top Bottom