• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I know they aren't making it anymore. And I probably bot the last batch they made.

But I'm down to my last 1/4 lb.

I've got a supply of titegroup (and other pistol powder) , in anticipation of this.

But if anyone has a local source, I'd like to have a couple of lbs to crank out some of my favorite loads.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I know several old trap shooters that went into morning when they heard that PB was being discontinued. I do not think we are likely to find much of a stash of that powder.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Boy, now THAT is how you price gouge! $129 for less than 2 pounds of powder. I will NOT be buying ANYTHING from NurseBell, now or ever! FYI - I checked and the prices on her other listings are just as insane.

Thinking I've read that name NurseBell before super gouging on gunbroker. Wonder how long someone sets on a pound for $129? Insane is exactly correct.

CZB1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Newburgh
    I have 3 unopened "pounds" (really 14 oz) but I'm way down in Newburgh. I bought the last 3 bottles they had because I hate working up new loads. However I picked up 4 bottles of HP-38 and plan to switch once the PB was gone.

If you were closer, I could probably be persuaded to let go of them. I figure I have to switch sooner or later.

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    You know, sometimes an old dog needs to learn a new trick.

I really appreciate everyone's help. I was hoping we had a vendor sitting on a jug.
    What a great place INGO is that people would offer some of their own supply and offer leads via this thread and PMs.

And the guy on gunbroker!!! Wow!!! I'll bet he's got a supply of .22 ammo as well!!!
    That just ain't right!!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TravGreen2703!!
    Top Bottom