• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    I went, wasn't worth it IMO. I always enjoy any show but I was a bit turned off by some of the ammo prices. saw a couple good deals but the overall selection was limited, I did get to check out the ACR and a few others though.

Last edited:

mdemetz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    NW Elkhart Co.
    Would never go again. Went last year...probably the worst show i have ever been to. The only one that comes close to being that bad is the other South Bend show at Century Center
    The Century Center show was better than this one.
    Which one? Last year's Winter CC show was a lot better than the summer show. CentralIndianaGunShows is not showing any shows at the CC this year.
    Odd that CPI can put on three shows a year at Shipshewana that are better and cost less than the two they put on at the fairgrounds.

The Keymaster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Manistee County, MI
    The Century Center show that i went to was November 21, 2009. It was not worth the 50 mile drive by any stretch of the imagination. I use the Valpo show to measure smaller shows. If the Valpo show is an 8 for a smaller show, the Century Center show was about a 4, and the fairgrounds show was about a 2.

12bee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Thanks for the post guys. I was thinking about going first thing tomorrow morning. Need to head that way anyway before I head to Kokomo but it sounds like I will pass. If I did go it would be to visit 21st! :yesway:

one more

I went, bought a couple used knives and some zicks jerky and beef sticks.I didn't see much I was interested in.By the way i really liked the Chief Two Eagles opinion

one more

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I've been doing Ok.Things are picking up on side work with the warm weather.How have you been?Are you going to the Kendalville show?

That is good, and glad things are picking up for you! I have been doing good, better if we were still following Chief Two Eagles master plan!:D
    You will have to fill me in on the Kendalville Show, when is it. Indiana Gun Shows does not have it listed?:dunno: The show Promoters need to get on the ball! Let me know 12bee! Then if I can make it I will!
    Thanks for letting me know about it!

one more

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I bought some brass was it. I saw ZX was selling a ton of guns as usual. Every time I went by they were writing up a couple of purchase forms.

phil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Bristol
    Bob,
    the SB shows always suck...but for those of us who are close, it's something to do! I went...I wasn't disappointed...It was just as small/empty/over priced as I expected.

Top Bottom