• ...and so much more!
  • blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    Fun match today! Thanks Max and the SCGC crew for their work in getting the match on the ground. 92 shooters=== USPSA is alive and well in Indiana!

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Thanks Max and the South Central crew for a fun match.
    After being sick all week a little fresh air a lot of BS really helped. Although it didn't help my shooting any, rough day but always fun.

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    Yeah, if I could just improve my movement speed, along with my shooting speed and my accuracy, I could really improve my scores!

Great match! Glad everyone pitched and kept the match moving. Can't wait to see how many show up next month!

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Good thing you have a 50 rd mag:dunno::ar15::rockwoot:[/QUOTE:ar15:What I really need to work on is moving from one spot to another. I am loosing alot of time going from position to position.[/QU-----Tony I think you move well through the course. Just a observation looking at the results. You and Steve were close on total time like 4 seconds difference. Don't remember for sure but didn't you have gun problems on one of the stages? Other than the broken firing pin before the match? Anyway looking at the results your accuracy is hurting you a LOT more than your speed. Shooting minor and D's killed your score. It is amazing how much difference there is between Major and Minor scoring.IMO......I don't know what is wrong with INGO I type something and it shows as a run on sentence with no paragraphs and emojis don't work. Works ok from my phone but computer is being a problem.

GSquared

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Columbus
    USPSA number

can somebody answer my question I shot Sunday and just now got my USPSA number who do I need to talk to so my classifier will count
    I am your man. If you PM me your USPSA number, I can update on the Kindle before I upload to USPSA later this week.

Top Bottom