• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Expect a little bit of everything in this match. STO, WHO, long shots on paper and long shots on steel, Max trap, out and back target, swinger, no shoots, hard cover. And no tear down after the match!!! What more can you ask for.:rockwoot::bowdown::shoot:

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    I took the R O class last weekend I will be bringing 3 shooters with me I will take a squad if you need me to Max

Nice John.
    Takes a RO class one weekend and RO's a match the next.:yesway:
    I know some that took the RO class a couple of years ago and have never seen them RO or score.
    Just a note to shooters you don't have to take a class or be certified to RO. If you have been shooting a few months you probably know enough to RO. Just tell match director to put someone with you to help you the first couple of times. Actually there are usually plenty of RO's to help someone wanting to learn.

Last edited:

johns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2014
    new albany
    Thanks for the support Kevin M , Justin and Paul I will do my best. I am going to be there for setup tomorrow morning.

sbu sailor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2015
    South of Center...
    Had a great time. My first USPSA match. Thanks to my squad, Bjones, and RO (Justin) for the advice and patience. Thanks to Max and everyone involved in putting this on!

johns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2014
    new albany
    Thanks Max and all that helped put the match on, great time I also want to thank Craig K for the help had a great squad for my first time being R O

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Thanks for all the help setting up this match and running it. Special thanks to Shannon our KINDLE GUY for getting the scores up so Quick. Also THANKS to all who help RO. Max

Top Bottom