• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rescue Loadmaster

Liberal Gun Owner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2014
    Gibson County
    Last Steel Match of the year for us here at SCGC. We will finish out strong with 4 Steel Challenge stages and then really kick it up a notch with a 5th stage in the Pro-Am style. We will take every piece of reactive steel we have and set it up in a bay. We will score the first 4 stages by themselves and the 5th stage by itself. The Pro-Am stage will be shot on a par time and scored by how many pieces of steel are taken down in that time. If there is a tie, there will be a shoot off to determine the winner. If you haven't shot a Pro-Am before, then you will be in for a treat.

Setup: 8am
    First Shot: 10am

$10 per gun (Pistol Cartridge Carbines Welcome)

I would say that 150 rounds minimum is recommended

Weather looks good for now, but I will keep watching it.

As always, SCGC is operated under cold range rules so please plan accordingly.

If you are a new member and need to check off your range familiarization, this is a great opportunity to get that done. Also, this is the last time to get your name in the hat one more time for the raffle drawing for helping during match setups.

I hope to see you all out there and this should be a great event to end the year!

Rescue Loadmaster

Liberal Gun Owner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2014
    Gibson County
    Thanks to everyone that came out to the match today and a really big thanks to those who help setup and tear down! I think we ended the year with a pretty B.A. match. We will definitely put on more Pro-Am stages in the future, because let's be honest here, that was f-ing awesome. Scores should be posted this evening but I can already tell you that Turner took the win for the Pro-Am. I hope to see you all again in the spring!

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Do it on Sunday and you'll probably get better Match attendance.

The idea of holding these on Saturday is to attract more kids and people who have Sunday commitments. Of course people with kids are usually double and triple booked on Saturday mornings.

Looking at the scores I think mini Max and I got our scores swapped on Stage 2. If that change was made ......... I would still have gotten my arse kicked. So never mind.

Top Bottom