• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Hey, anybody on here know of an FFL here in southern Indiana with a reasonable transfer fee? I am contemplating getting a few stripped lowers from PSA since they are on sale again and would not like to be gouged for $30.00 on the transfers. I am hoping there may be that one guy in a little shop who will do it for $15.00. Anybody know of the cheap transfer guy south of Seymour to the river? My local guy is way steep!:(

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Hey, anybody on here know of an FFL here in southern Indiana with a reasonable transfer fee? I am contemplating getting a few stripped lowers from PSA since they are on sale again and would not like to be gouged for $30.00 on the transfers. I am hoping there may be that one guy in a little shop who will do it for $15.00. Anybody know of the cheap transfer guy south of Seymour to the river? My local guy is way steep!:(

Check out Shannon Ping at The Primitive Peddler in Columbus. He's located in Eastbrook Plaza Shopping Center, corner of US31 and 25th Street. $15.00 transfers, great guy to do business with, and Columbus isn't much further than Seymour.

jamesg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Indiana
    GTG Tactical in Georgetown did mine for $25.....honestly, at the point we are discussing a $5-10 difference, not to mention what you will spend in gas, are we really in the right hobby? How will you ever afford ammo? No offense but trying to put it in perspective. Reminds me of my pop who would drive from one end of the motor mile to the other and then back to the one that was a few cents cheaper.......he spent more than he saved looking for it.

flick1900

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    Troy, IN

If you are close to Tell City, a business called Held Electric can help you out. I believe it is $20.00 though.

IndianaGTI

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   1
    May 2, 2010
    Army Surplus store in Bedford has reasonable charges on long guns. $20 for the first gun. They will make you a volume deal for multiple lowers.

D2VW14_20

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Scottsburg In
    If you talk to Jeff at Ace in Scottsburg, he may do it for $20 if you are getting a few of them. Usually its $25. Pretty easy guy to talk to.

HiTec in Sellersburg does them for $15 I think . They are right off the interstate

us_agent

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    If you go to gunbroker they had a list. I've seen some people offer to do the transfer for a coke.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    pakman415
    Top Bottom