• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Everyone i talk to, doesn't think or want more money going to the ukraine, but these reps say they speak for the people, well they don't , they just do what they want,
    I suspect they are doing just what their voters want them to do. Watch the Tucker video at about the 13 minute mark. The guest explains that about 25% of republicans vote in the primaries in red states. The APATHY is killing us. “Oh, I’m in a safe red state it doesn’t matter if I vote in the primary”. Bulls***! Please watch it and let us know what you think.

time for the people to take back our country, any ideas on how?
    Recruit America First constitutionalist candidates, work for them, support them, fund them, elect them. Our enemies are doing just that to defeat us.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Everyone i talk to, doesn't think or want more money going to the ukraine, but these reps say they speak for the people, well they don't , they just do what they want, time for the people to take back our country, any ideas on how?
    Part of the problem is the reps are calling those particular folks by dialing 011-380...

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Johnson said in the beginning he was at war, ( with democrats? ). And no more $$$ to other countries to protect their border until we secure our border. Well he lied about that. And now a foreign package before any talks on our border. Johnson is a liar and doing everything Democrat Schumer wants.

View attachment 348085
    Next week AWB?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Nothing is shocking at this point. Makes you wonder if some of these guys visited an island in the past.

I warned folks up front, who were all enamored with him being the "religious" type and advertising it like a marketing firm.

People are entirely too naive and easily disarmed by someone pretending to belong to the club.

Funny how it was so easy to get rid of McCarthy, but we can't send this guy to the unemployment line, isn't it?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    It is all about how they spread the money around. Almost $95B. If they only get $10B to split up, that’s still a lot of vote buying.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Waving foreign flags in Congress as they shovel tens of billions out the door to protect borders on the other side of the planet instead of ours.

With Republicans like these, who needs Democrats?
    Someone will be along to remind us that these “republicans “ are better than democrats.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Always follow the money

Tax dollars go to ukraine, money gets siphoned off to zelensky's friends, friends send some to shell corporations that pay for bogus legal work with a law/lobby firm in dc. Back to the decision makers pocket and all perfectly legal.

Taxpayers are the only losers and everybody else in the ring is laughing all the way to the bank.

Top Bottom