Special buy on Mountain House cans and kits. Only for INGO!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lester

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    Hello!

Nelson & Co has just added Mountain House to the brands we carry. You won't find these items on our website quite yet, but you can order right away. In fact, just like we did with the Danner Boots, we'd like to offer a deal for INGO members (this is good for us because we can afford a much larger initial order - and its good for everyone else because these are not prices you will find on the net). So we've put together an INGO only price for Mountain House #10 cans and their Kits.

To order, all you need to do is send me a PM. I'll just need your name, address, and email. Then you'll be able to pay securely online with credit card or an online check. Of course you can also pay in-person at our store in Greencastle. We'll even ship it anywhere you want for only the exact shipping amount from UPS. Simple!

Here is our special pricing for INGO on #10 Cans

MTNHSE-10can.png

And here is the pricing for the Mountain House Kits

MTNHSE-kits.png

These prices will be good for next two weeks. On the 1st of February, we'll make our order and then send it all out!

lester

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    Hi All. Quick update:

We've one customer who has asked for a few more days to figure out an order for their family, so this is going to stay open just a little longer. I will close this group buy in the next couple days and submit the order.

Until then, if you decide you want to get in on it; or any of you want to change anything from the orders you did make, now is a good time to do it.

The kits and buckets seem to be most popular. If you need some, now is a great time. Thanks!

Foxfire

Plinker
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Seymour
    Hi Lester,
    Thank you for offering this INGO members buy. My PM/order is inbound.
    Thank you for extending it. I just found it for the first time.
    And thank you for bumping it. (Hope it's ok to bump it again. I'll bet others have missed it too)

lester

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    UPDATE from Mountain House: It usually takes 3 to 5 days for an order to ship from Mountain House. Since this is our first order, it takes an extra 2 weeks or so to set up the account. I really apologize for the delay.

On another note, I ordered a ton (probably, literally a ton) extra for the store. We will have a great stock of every flavor in pouches. I hope some of you guys come see us and check it out! Thanks again, everyone!

lester

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    I missed this, but I'll be sure to look for when you do this again.

We are going to be a regular stocking dealer from now on, and since I am one of those guys that 'lives' on the internet, you will have a hard time finding lower prices too. :)

Come see us or give us a call (or, in a couple days. it will all be on our website!). Don't have to wait for another buy.

Brad

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    We are going to be a regular stocking dealer from now on, and since I am one of those guys that 'lives' on the internet, you will have a hard time finding lower prices too. :)

Come see us or give us a call (or, in a couple days. it will all be on our website!). Don't have to wait for another buy.

Brad

I also missed the group buy. You will be posting prices on website when you get the rest in?

nj4020

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    West Central Indiana
    UPDATE from Mountain House: It usually takes 3 to 5 days for an order to ship from Mountain House. Since this is our first order, it takes an extra 2 weeks or so to set up the account. I really apologize for the delay.

On another note, I ordered a ton (probably, literally a ton) extra for the store. We will have a great stock of every flavor in pouches. I hope some of you guys come see us and check it out! Thanks again, everyone!

Will you be in the store today? What time is lunch?

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Yes sir, we sure do. With $4.99 flat rate shipping, buy a little or buy a lot. :)

Good to know! I wouldn't mind having some on hand for some of bad storms we get from time to time. Thankfully this winter wasn't like last. I'll contact when ready thanks!

lester

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    Hi all! Just a quick update on the Mountain House order: The order is submitted but not yet shipped to me.

The hold-up is the 2, 3, 4, and 5 day kits. The kits are a new item for 2016 and are not in stock. They are expected to ship to me on March 25[SUP]th[/SUP]. As soon as they arrive, I’ll update you all again and will send invoices to your email boxes.

Thank you again to all who are part of this initial order for us!

lester

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    Hi all,

Another quick update. The #10 cans are in and the buckets are in - they shipped thatportion of our purchase order. Sorry, we're still waiting on the emergency kits. I'll be contacting everyone who had an order for cans or buckets this evening. As for the kits, I am expecting them to ship to our store within the next few days, according to the latest update I received. So, the rest of you should be expecting a contact shortly as well. thank you all soooo much for your business in this group buy!

Brad

lester

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    Great news! The 2, 3, 4, and 5 day kits are here. Finally (whew) from Mountain House. Those who ordered these kits can expect to receive an invoice in their email box so we can get these sent out!

Our little store has been overrun by Mountain House!

MTNHSE_shipment.jpg

:)

Top Bottom