• ...and so much more!
  • Hellboy

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2023
    Charlestown
    I am looking for a specific Gen 1 Nemo Omen in 300wm. Unfortunately, it is no longer in my collection, and would like it back. I'm willing to pay a PREMIUM RECOVERY PRICE for it, the amount would depend on how close it is to the condition it left in. The one I'm looking for is a 3-digit serial number in early production that is in the 600s (I have the exact serial number to ensure). It is in a recon green tiger stripe pattern with an SSR25 stock with a monopod, a GG&G Quick Detach Heavy Duty XDS Bipod, and was topped with a Schmidt Bender 5-25x56mm PM II LP P5FL reticle. The rifle was in great condition when last seen and had just had the gas block, BCG, buffer spring assembly, and barrel replaced with a Bartlein heavy super match barrel from Nemo. Lastly, it had a stamping done on the left side of the upper receiver that read "Interfecti soli finem belli viderunt" Plato. This rifle meant a lot to me and I'd like it back. I'm more than willing to pay for information leading me back to it. Feel free to message me here or at (520) 580-6414. Thanks!

The picture is from before the scope and barrel swap for reference.

Attachments

• 20201006_190019_HDR.jpg
      20201006_190019_HDR.jpg
      241.4 KB · Views: 3
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom