• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NullSyndrome

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Gilbert, AZ
    Does anyone have any experience with these? They look like exactly what I want in new sights for my Glock, but everything they list is out of stock. I wondered if anyone had experience with the sights, or if this company was even still viable.
    Speed Sights

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Actually, they do have one front sight in stock for Glock, "bright lime" green with tritium insert. Wonder how that would line up with the standard rear Glock notch?

NullSyndrome

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Gilbert, AZ
    Actually, they do have one front sight in stock for Glock, "bright lime" green with tritium insert. Wonder how that would line up with the standard rear Glock notch?

Yes, I saw that. I want the orange or the orange with tritium and some of the white rears, either plain or tritium. I fired off an email to see what future aailability might be, but for some reason, don't have high hopes of a response. Just a hunch.

NullSyndrome

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Gilbert, AZ
    Try XS BigDot sites - XS Sight Systems - Home
    I'm putting these on all of my Glocks

Nice for what the are made for, but the the XS big dots are not as precise and not what I am looking for. They are made for a close range SD scenario.

I am looking at the these Speed Sights primarily for shooting games like Steel Challenge. I like the precision of the pointed diamond, and potential quickness of connecting the diamonds end to end rather than lining up dots. I'm surprised they haven't taken off, which makes me wonder about availability. We'll see if I get an email response.

sharpetop

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    I've never heard of them. Somebody be the guianna [sp] pig and post a review. My carry guns already have night sights or I would be more interested.

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    @ Null, have you heard back from them yet? Would think if they still show one sight available for sale, there is still at least one person there to answer emails

Top Bottom