• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Can anyone tell me what the length of pull is on the Speedfeed III shotgun stock?
    I've looked at the specs on them on several websites and can not find any that tell me the length of pull. also any opinions/comments about this particular stock?

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I just measured mine at 13 3/4...

1100C2.jpg

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Thank you very much for the reply!
    how do you like the stock? alot of reviews I have read about it say that the LOP is a bit longer than most like..which is why I decided on it..but 13 3/4 isnt what I expected from the way people where talking. I need a 15" LOP as I have long arms and a long neck..I guess if its not enough I can add a thicker recoil pad:dunno:

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I think the pistol grip allows for a shorter LOP without it feeling awkward. When your hand is below the stock instead of in front of your nose it repositions your arm and makes the stock feel longer. If you were near me I would let you try mine.

I really like the stock, prior to adding the Speedfeed I had a Fajen thumbhole stock on that 1100. As an AR shooter as well as my FN/FAL I am well use to that hand position and like the control it gives me. This 1100 is my main gun for shotgun games like combat competitions and three gun matches so it gets shot a good bit. I do like the Speedfeed stock. The length of pull allows me to mount without snagging, then the pistol grips allows me to pull the stock firmly into my shoulder.

1100.jpg

Top Bottom