• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mad Anthony Wayne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    NE central Indiana
    I have one I just built. I bought the stripped lower off of gunbroker and it had color fill. Give me a bit and Ill throw some pics up for ya.

Here's some pics

photo6.jpg

photo10.jpg

photo16.jpg

Here's the whole gun after completion...

photo4.jpg

And here is a link to a video showing her doing what a zombie gun should do. LOL! Keep in mind this was only my 2nd mag with the SSAR-15 stock, it's gotten smoother...

http://s785.photobucket.com/albums/yy137/aarena/?action=view&current=IMG_02561.mp4

Last edited:

Mad Anthony Wayne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    NE central Indiana
    If there's a new design coming you may wanna wait. Without the color fill the zombie is hard to make out. Plus if your doing a serious build the color fill may not be something you would want. When I built this one I wanted it to be a "fun" rifle. That was the entire purpose. I still need a 100 round drum just to let go with that every now and then. Lol!...Good quality lower though, multi caliber and all.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    I'd wait too, I've seen pics of various color fills on the current zombie lowers and the design is rather "busy"...

@Shooter521 - I'd just be happy if they got those darned Punisher lowers to you... lol.

Mad Anthony Wayne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    NE central Indiana
    Am I the first one to notice that the Eotech is mounted backwards?

No buddy, you're not. That's because it's not an Eotech. A quick glance at the quick detach lever should have told you it was mounted correctly, but you were too busy thinking you spotted something and you were gonna be the condescending poster. It's Surefire and I have a 3x magnifier behind it. For my purposes I have no need to spend $750 to get the magnifier and "holographic" sight. A Surefire "reflex" sight and Surefire 3x magnifier for $250ish does just fine...I think if I can build a rifle I can figure out which way to look through my optics. I can also figure out which way to insert the magazine. If I need to know which way to insert the rounds in the magazine I'll make sure to pm you for the instructions...oh yeah, that's not an AK mag inserted in my rifle...just wanted to clear that up in case you were mistaken and posted about that as well. I didn't want you opening mouth and inserting foot "again."

Last edited:

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Tell me about it! Just took a deposit on another one from another INGOer.

I mean, I've got goodies waiting and everything!

You're going to have all of those sold before they ever get to the shop!
    picture.php

BTW, glad to hear you made it through ok tonight at the fairgrounds, along with the other INGOers who were there, seems like I've dealt with everyone that was there in one form or another...

Top Bottom