• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Squirrel Hunter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    Kokomo
    I like that. Mine has original stock chopped unfortunately. I'd like to buy an original complete military stock. How does the Barka hold zero with heavy recoil?

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I like that. Mine has original stock chopped unfortunately. I'd like to buy an original complete military stock. How does the Barka hold zero with heavy recoil?
    Sir:
    Hello n Welcome to INGO.

May I suggest a quick introduction of yourself in the Introduction Forum. Then a read of the rules, followed by a quick perusal of the “forum headings“. Hope to read more from you soon. …..:thumbsup:

PS. I posted then deleted an answer to your question, when I realized I was in the wrong forum.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Sir:
    Hello n Welcome to INGO.

May I suggest a quick introduction of yourself in the Introduction Forum. Then a read of the rules, followed by a quick perusal of the “forum headings“. Hope to read more from you soon. …..:thumbsup:

PS. I posted then deleted an answer to your question, when I realized I was in the wrong forum.
    Now that I read your input, I see how the o.p.'s post may be construed as an attempt to buy.

When I first read his post, realizing he was new, I construed it as a timid early post.
    No harm, no foul...

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Welcome to Ingo from Lafayette.
    If you mean Barska, I've had good experiences with the few I've had.
    It seems like a pretty solid brand, although not top shelf.
    Then again, who puts top shelf glass on a Mosin?

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Now that I read your input, I see how the o.p.'s post may be construed as an attempt to buy.

When I first read his post, realizing he was new, I construed it as a timid early post.
    No harm, no foul...
    Nope, just a friendly pointer to read the rules. New members sometimes need that.

And I saw this more as a gunsmithing topic rather than an ammunition and reloading topic….But I’m incorrect “a lot“. as you said no harm no foul. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom