• ...and so much more!
  • jlm223

Aim Small Miss Small
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Muncie
    Going to place order Sunday they were going to charge me Indiana sales tax, never before has this been on the ticket, called customer service today they said they have a warehouse in Indiana, this blows made my order around $25 more even taxed me on shipping, just thought I would give you guy's a heads up.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Sounds like they are promoting commerce from a different state. I order from OpticsPlanet all the time because they are almost always the cheapest on things and free shipping, and no state sales tax.

wizard

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    Chesterton
    Just cancelled my membership for the same reason, added tax not shown when order placed no notification giving a chioce to cancel the order. $47+ tax making them not a good deal. Found the exact Nikon scopes I ordered cheaper at Hinterland.with no tax and cheaper shipping."Their answer was sorry for the inconvenience", spent quit a bit with them in three years as if they cared. Ditto on OpticsPlanet plus 2day shipping instead of a week.

1 old 0311

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Carmel
    I got tired of the SG games long ago. Too many legit places to do business with without their BS 'backorder/misprint/handling charges/shipping charge' games.

jlm223

Aim Small Miss Small
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Muncie
    I had ordered a lot of ammo from them in the past, liked their 4 payment plan, I will look for different source, it's just not worth it with the tax and shipping.

Top Bottom