• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nucular

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Is SW's pricing in line with the market? I called and asked about a specific rifle and they were selling it for 250 to 300 more than other places. That is on a gun with a ~$450 MSRP.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    People set prices in different ways.
    Some set prices to reflect the market at the time.
    Some push the limits and purposely set prices high, figuring they don't need to sell as many if their profit margin is higher.

My dad taught me long ago that something is "worth" exactly what you can get for it at any given moment.
    Not one cent more or less.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Is SW's pricing in line with the market? I called and asked about a specific rifle and they were selling it for 250 to 300 more than other places. That is on a gun with a ~$450 MSRP.
    Likely, but, my friend, "the market" changes.

Remember when these contracts are made (likely before SHOT 2022, January 2022) the keystone price was higher and is reflected on the price tag on the shelf. Give it time, August is coming, and the shelf price will drop. The Buyer will get around to it.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

Sportsman's Warehouse Best Price Guarantee

If you find a lower price somewhere else on an identical, in-stock item advertised by any local retailer or by select online retailers (see below), show us the ad while it remains valid and we will beat it by 1%. Present a verifiable copy of the advertised price, either with the entire printed ad or a digital version on a mobile device if in-store. If purchasing on Sportsmans.com, please contact Customer Service. Select online retailers are: Amazon, Bass Pro Shops, Cabela’s, Brownell’s, Midway USA, Sportsman’s Guide, Sierra Trading Post, Dunham’s, Dicks Sporting Goods, Field & Stream, Gander Outdoors, REI, Scheels, Turner’s Outdoorsman, Target, and Walmart. Price must be valid at the time of purchase. We reserve the right to verify the price and availability of identical items and the right to limit quantities to one-per-customer, per item. We will not issue rain checks. We reserve the right to not match misprinted ad prices, clearance, closeout/“going out of business” prices, Buy One Get One Free, special promotions, rebates, coupons, prices that require a club membership, or limited quantity offers. Sportsman’s Warehouse may take reasonable action to prevent fraud, abuse, and to otherwise enforce this policy and all other policies, laws, rules, and regulations governing Sportsman’s Warehouse, its customers, and their shopping experience.

Top Bottom